We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…276277279281282…502

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    GRRRRRRR i am so F***ing mad the rudeness of people i understand that people are going through hard time but there is no need for attitude when there the ones bang out of order ... sod this im complaining to the council x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I think diagram is just for illustration check the link for instructions on how to measure accurately ;)

    Do you know what make its is? if its a well known like mothercare/cosatto etc then they'll have a spares department if you call the customer service number ;)


    Shell, Glam, DID, and all the other wigan/wazza ladies
    how about we visit Ikea wazza en mass one night? It'll be a bump invasion :p
    Shell - I'll even push you in one of their wheelchairs if you like :rotfl:
    I think it's a MC one, thing is i spotted the pole thingys on top of their wardrobe, but now one other thing is missing, and i'm sure it was there the other day :rolleyes::rotfl:
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Leigh..I went there a few weeks ago.But its another place that scares me so i try not to go to often. :o Me and my friend actually have an on-going (and i mean years) discussion about why in leigh and in other shall we say "less savoury town centers" that their macdonalds are green? :confused:

    I know there are actually some rather nice parts to leigh..dont get me wrong. I often take the little one into pennington flash to feed the duckies.:D

    But the green macdonalds has always confused me.We've come up with a few theory's but nothing solid ..:think:
    I thought that Maccy's was goin to roll out the green thing everywhere but then half way changed their mind :confused::rotfl: I hate going to leigh now I mean it was never exactly classy when I lived there but now :shocked:
    My sister took Chris to penni flash the other week and they had what sounds like a right good time, just glad that they caught the flasher that used to hang around there :eek:

    Searching I think its common in all African countries to celebrate the life as apposed to our good old English wake but thats no reason to disrupt the sleep of ur lil girly
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    cheers sami i know and to give me lip when i repeatly asked them to turn it down ... never come back was there words... ive been living here for nearly 2 years they've been here all of 2 minutes x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I thought that Maccy's was goin to roll out the green thing everywhere but then half way changed their mind :confused::rotfl: I hate going to leigh now I mean it was never exactly classy when I lived there but now :shocked:
    My sister took Chris to penni flash the other week and they had what sounds like a right good time, just glad that they caught the flasher that used to hang around there :eek:

    Omg ! I remember the whole flasher episode :eek: ....I was in school but it was talked about in depth lol .

    Ive only ever seen three green macdonalds and and all of them were in "leigh" type places.
    Me and my friend thought that maybe all the "less savoury" people are perhaps colourblind by genetics and therefore the macdonalds people think that they wont notice they have green macdonalds ..Incase green paint is cheaper and they dont want to put the effort in? :confused::rotfl:......Made sense at the time.
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Omg ! I remember the whole flasher episode :eek: ....I was in school but it was talked about in depth lol .

    Ive only ever seen three green macdonalds and and all of them were in "leigh" type places.
    Me and my friend thought that maybe all the "less savoury" people are perhaps colourblind by genetics and therefore the macdonalds people think that they wont notice they have green macdonalds ..Incase green paint is cheaper and they dont want to put the effort in? :confused::rotfl:......Made sense at the time.
    My friends mum got flashed by him when she was walking the dogs _pale_ she told him she'd seen bigger! :rotfl:

    But the green maccy's have the big brother diary chairs tho, what are they for?
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Catw0man
    Catw0man Posts: 860 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just to let you all know that I will be leaving you all, hopefully not for long though, I have had a miscarriage - I'm going to a D & C on Thursday.
    Cat
    x
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    ((hugs)) to you catw0man xxxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • fairydawn
    fairydawn Posts: 193 Forumite
    Hugs cat, look after yourself x
    DS 16/04/1989
    DD 22/02/1994
    :TDS 07/08/2009:j
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    My friends mum got flashed by him when she was walking the dogs _pale_ she told him she'd seen bigger! :rotfl:

    But the green maccy's have the big brother diary chairs tho, what are they for?

    Big brother diary chairs? ...:confused: All i saw were the odd lime green table and chair.

    If someone flashed me,which oddly hasnt happened yet,although with me you'd expect it!..Id just say ..Really is that it? ..And walk away. Ive never understood flashers. Its like a baboon showing you their a r se. What are they expecting you to do, go "wow thats massive come here big boy"? ?? ...Fantasists :rolleyes:
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.