We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…274275277279280…502

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Evening ladies and bumps !!

    ((hugs)) to everyone who needs or wants them

    Well I am absolutly dying with the cold !!! I have been caughing all day and can barely breath my nose is so blocked up :mad:
    Quick question though...... Everytime I caugh I get a stabbing like pain on my right side just above my pelvis, and I am not talking a little pain, it really bl00dy hurts !!!!!!

    Also bubs hasnt been moving as much as normal in the last 3 days, but does move every now and again so I know its still there... is that normal ????:confused:

    I know I am just paniking myself, but though I would ask you lot any way !!!:D

    i got a really bad cold when i was about 13 weeks and strained my stomach so much i pulled a muscule ... i feel your pain x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Evening ladies and bumps !!

    ((hugs)) to everyone who needs or wants them

    Well I am absolutly dying with the cold !!! I have been caughing all day and can barely breath my nose is so blocked up :mad:
    Quick question though...... Everytime I caugh I get a stabbing like pain on my right side just above my pelvis, and I am not talking a little pain, it really bl00dy hurts !!!!!!

    Also bubs hasnt been moving as much as normal in the last 3 days, but does move every now and again so I know its still there... is that normal ????:confused:

    I know I am just paniking myself, but though I would ask you lot any way !!!:D


    I have a pain like that, mine is ligaments but you should check with your MW. Coughing you may well of pulled it. Mine really hurts when I turn in bed. X :D
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    i got a really bad cold when i was about 13 weeks and strained my stomach so much i pulled a muscule ... i feel your pain x

    Just bothered me as it was so sore, not like anything I have ever had before !!
    Thankfully I am not caughing constantly, but enough that I know I am not going to sleep tonight !!:mad:
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    have had a busy day at work. but have done an awful lot. so hopefully things will start to get easier from now on. feel shattered now so think it will be an early one for me tonight. fell a bit of a tickly throat starting so i hope its not a cough/cold coming on.
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    tarajayne wrote: »
    I have a pain like that, mine is ligaments but you should check with your MW. Coughing you may well of pulled it. Mine really hurts when I turn in bed. X :D

    Am not going to see my MW till next Wednesday and she is the hardest person in the world to get hold of as she is only part time !!! Hope it has gone away before then :o
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • shellsuit wrote: »
    I'm saying sod all :cool:

    :rotfl::rotfl:


    :naughty:...Ill have you know i walk around quietly with my coffee,trying not to make eye-contact with anyone,incase they try and talk to me ....I dont know why but strange people seem to seek my out :confused:...:D
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Nicki wrote: »
    OMG!!!
    If that diagram is accurate, then I was measuring at 20 weeks when I was only 15!
    Now I really am freaked out. When they said I was big for my dates, I just assumed they meant by a week or so, not more than a month. I really really want the 15th to come quickly as either there's more than one in there, or I'm giving birth to one the size of a toddler not a newborn!!!!
    I think diagram is just for illustration check the link for instructions on how to measure accurately ;)
    Does anyone know if i would be able to get hold of some spare ones from a shop or online?
    Do you know what make its is? if its a well known like mothercare/cosatto etc then they'll have a spares department if you call the customer service number ;)


    Shell, Glam, DID, and all the other wigan/wazza ladies
    how about we visit Ikea wazza en mass one night? It'll be a bump invasion :p
    Shell - I'll even push you in one of their wheelchairs if you like :rotfl:
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Glam if hot dogs aren't ur thing we could always cross the road for a maccys!! ;)

    Hugs to the EA
    Fingers crossed for Vic
    xxx
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • mollythewestie
    mollythewestie Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Vicstar - Fingers crossed for you.

    EA - So sorry, thinking of you hun, take care.

    (((Hugs all round))) friends-067.gif
    Value of prizes 2010 - 2017: £8374 Wins 2022: Magic set
    Debt free thanks to MSE
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi all.. hope you're all well. I'm just going to catch up now - starting at page 130!

    Nothing new with me.. manic day at work and Bob's been squirming about for most of it! Wish I could work from home.. :(

    Back later xx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.