We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…272273275277278…502

Comments

  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Oh that's awful news ~ EA I'm so so sorry! :( xxxxxxx
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    shellsuit wrote: »
    Go to Ikea? I just said I wasn't going to go :confused::rotfl:It's open till 11pm now, not 10! :D

    Can't go midweek anyway, Steve is on call.

    Don't want to get stuck in Warrington because it's miles away from the hospital I want to give birth in ~ it's nothing against Warrington as a place.

    Just gonna have to wait until after I've had the baby.

    11pm?! Shows what I know... you said you wanted to go but didn't want to chance it. I'm trying to talk u into going :rotfl:
    I was only kidding anyway about Warrington - it's not that bad but not great either. Fortunately I rarely see the 'not great' bit!!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    i thought she might be on here but not in the mood to talk which is understandable... if you are EA lots of ((hugs)) to you x

    I am sure she only logs on when in work as we never hear from her when she's off.
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • HypnoNu
    HypnoNu Posts: 677 Forumite
    Oh EA, i'm so sorry, how awful, take care of yourself....

    vicstar, it's not over yet, there might be a reason for the bleeding and bean might still be snug as a bug in there, i really hope so...
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Huge hugs to everyone who has bad news.

    EA, you know where we all are, lots of the girls here have been through it and I'm sure they will have lots of support for you.

    Vicstar, fingers crossed that it is something silly and that bubs is still there all cosied up.

    I think we all need some icecream.
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Glamazon wrote: »
    11pm?! Shows what I know... you said you wanted to go but didn't want to chance it. I'm trying to talk u into going :rotfl:
    I was only kidding anyway about Warrington - it's not that bad but not great either. Fortunately I rarely see the 'not great' bit!!

    Believe me I really want to go, we need new crockery and cutlery but I'm sure I can wait till I've had the baby and go while Steve is off on Paternity leave.

    I like to look at everything there and I don't think my poor pelvic bones and hips would stand me trying to walk around for a few hours. (God, I can't even make it to the shop at the bottom of the road without holding onto someone :rotfl:)

    I've only got 18 days till my due date, so I won't have to wait that long hopefully! :D
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • Glamazon wrote: »
    11pm?! Shows what I know... you said you wanted to go but didn't want to chance it. I'm trying to talk u into going :rotfl:
    I was only kidding anyway about Warrington - it's not that bad but not great either. Fortunately I rarely see the 'not great' bit!!

    Ikea in warrington is open til midnight mon-fri. It has been for agggeeeessss now. Its my closest one even though i dont live in warrington. Its not far.

    Sorry about your news EA. Hope your feeling ok.
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Really sorry EA, take care of yourself. X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Ikea in warrington is open til midnight mon-fri. It has been for agggeeeessss now. Its my closest one even though i dont live in warrington. Its not far.

    Sorry about your news EA. Hope your feeling ok.


    It's open till 11pm Mon - Fri, not midnight.
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • shellsuit wrote: »
    It's open till 11pm Mon - Fri, not midnight.

    I was there until midnight just two weeks ago. It says in the catolouge till midnight aswell. I have just checked. It also says on the door that it is open until midnight monday to friday. 11pm on saturdays and 6pm on sundays. :confused:...I often go after 10pm and am there until midnight. It is definitly open.
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.