We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…273274276278279…502

Comments

  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    I was there last week around 10:45pm. We tested some of the beds and it was a hell of a fight to get me back out of them...
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    I was there until midnight just two weeks ago. It says in the catolouge till midnight aswell. I have just checked. It also says on the door that it is open until midnight monday to friday. 11pm on saturdays and 6pm on sundays. :confused:...I often go after 10pm and am there until midnight. It is definitly open.

    They need to update their website then, Saturdays are meant to close at 10pm and 5pm on a Sunday.

    Saying that though, I don't think Steve would be too happy with being dragged around Ikea at midnight :rotfl:
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    just sat with zoe making a chore chart with stars stickers, silver and gold pens, etc i need some way for her to keep getting up in a morning for school and her behaving afterwards ... she seems to be taking to it very well but we'll see :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    EA hope you are ok.
    you know where we all are when you are ready.
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • shellsuit wrote: »
    They need to update their website then, Saturdays are meant to close at 10pm and 5pm on a Sunday.

    Saying that though, I don't think Steve would be too happy with being dragged around Ikea at midnight :rotfl:

    There website is strange..They dont even list things that are in store and in the catolouge for sale...:confused: . Some stuff it says doesnt exist..when i know it does because ive got it .

    Going there late at night has its advantages. A lot of the time is quiter and easier to get around. Plus they put some really really good sale stuff out after 10pm.
    Failing that,going at midnight can be a form of entertainment..You should see some of the people they let out at night :eek:...Saying that if im there what does that say about me :rotfl:
    Having a coke with you
    is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
    or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    There website is strange..They dont even list things that are in store and in the catolouge for sale...:confused: . Some stuff it says doesnt exist..when i know it does because ive got it .

    Going there late at night has its advantages. A lot of the time is quiter and easier to get around. Plus they put some really really good sale stuff out after 10pm.
    Failing that,going at midnight can be a form of entertainment..You should see some of the people they let out at night :eek:...Saying that if im there what does that say about me :rotfl:


    I'm saying sod all :cool:

    :rotfl::rotfl:
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the neighbours are playing loud music again and zoes in bed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr CHAVS!!!!!!! x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    Evening ladies and bumps !!

    ((hugs)) to everyone who needs or wants them

    Well I am absolutly dying with the cold !!! I have been caughing all day and can barely breath my nose is so blocked up :mad:
    Quick question though...... Everytime I caugh I get a stabbing like pain on my right side just above my pelvis, and I am not talking a little pain, it really bl00dy hurts !!!!!!

    Also bubs hasnt been moving as much as normal in the last 3 days, but does move every now and again so I know its still there... is that normal ????:confused:

    I know I am just paniking myself, but though I would ask you lot any way !!!:D
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Vicstar - finger crossed for you luv, hoping your bubba is all nicley tucked up and the bleeding has another explination.
    EA - Hugs xxx

    Don't know whats wrong with me today, I can't stop eating. Hubby greeted me home from work with a bacon butty and I've just polished off two bowls of cheesy pasta, and I need something else...:undecided
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Ladies with babes already - Have any of you used a floating bath support thingy like this? http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/detai...anch=&category
    Just mulling over if it would make it easier than using the baby bath which I always hated

    Sorry i have not read ahead so if anyone has replied and I am too late sorry.

    We used this: http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000IVQQNQ/sr=1-5/qid=1240339588/ref=sr_1_5/278-6889395-7064525?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42855041&mcb=core

    It was godsend. It fit inside the baby bath but then when bubs was a bit bigger and his legs kicked the end it fits nicely in the bath. The larger tesco stores sell them for about £7 exactly the same.

    I will use it again for this baby. Means you can have both hands free and the liuttle !!!!!!s are slippery enough without you trying to dangle them in the water with one arm while bathing them with the other!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.