We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club IX
Comments
-
skintchick wrote: »
Today i wore a pretty summer dress from New Look (not maternity but may as well be) which is a few inches above my knee and I have learned that pregannt women are not allowed to have legs! :rotfl:
The amount of people who looked at my legs, then at my bump, then gave me a sour look was incredible, including the students who seemed horrified a pregnant lady would have a vaguely short skirt on!
So funny. Especially as I have good legs and it was fun watching men look at me from the bottom up and being horrified when they reached the bump :rotfl: :T
LOL!!!! When I was pg with DD I wore a normal bikini on hols - I found the mat swimming costume too frumpy & it meant I had no sun on my bump - people looked horrified at that too (even more so when I went topless as well!!:p)
greent
xI am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soulRepaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NILNet sales 2024: £20
2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star0 -
Afternoon ladies
Just when I was beginning to relax a bit having got through the first 12 weeks and first scan without problems, I now have to go for an emergency scan tomorrow as I have been bleeding since the weekend
I'm 15 weeks today so was hoping the risk of miscarriage would be reduced. Anyway, doctor not very positive at all and midwife was the opposite so I have no idea what's going on and don't know how I'm going to wait until tomorrow afternoon to find out
If this had happened up to week 12 I would have been upset but prepared - now though I've just got used to the fact that I'm pregnant and everyone knows and I've been feeling good about everything... why does nothig ever go to plan?
Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I really can't believe its going to end here for me.
Vic0 -
vic i got my fingers arms legs and toes crossed for you luv x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Afternoon ladies
Just when I was beginning to relax a bit having got through the first 12 weeks and first scan without problems, I now have to go for an emergency scan tomorrow as I have been bleeding since the weekend
I'm 15 weeks today so was hoping the risk of miscarriage would be reduced. Anyway, doctor not very positive at all and midwife was the opposite so I have no idea what's going on and don't know how I'm going to wait until tomorrow afternoon to find out
If this had happened up to week 12 I would have been upset but prepared - now though I've just got used to the fact that I'm pregnant and everyone knows and I've been feeling good about everything... why does nothig ever go to plan?
Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I really can't believe its going to end here for me.
Vic
(((huGs))) for you - hope it goes well for you tomorrow.
Some people do bleed on and off throughout the whole time and it's fine. I bled at 6/8/10/12 weeks and have had occasional spotting since week 30
greent xI am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soulRepaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NILNet sales 2024: £20
2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star0 -
vicstar I hope everything is OK. I know it can be very frightening. I had bleeding a few weeks ago and it was just thrush (!) so I hope yours is for a similar innocuous reason.
xxx:cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
hugs vic - try to take it easy and let us know houw u get on.
What's this about EA's FB status Searching? Not more bad news?!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
Im trying to join ur group on FB but can't find it
I click on 'visit Sami Bee's homepage' and it takes me to my facebook home page?! Maybe Im being very thick here lol but what do I do? :rotfl: love my little man he is amazing :j0 -
Vic, good luck, hope the news is good. I'm thinking of you xx
And EA, whatever the news, hugs to u too xxxlove my little man he is amazing :j0 -
Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. I really can't believe its going to end here for me.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow, I hope everything is okay. Hope you manage to have a restful evening without too much worry. ((Hugs))Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.0 -
Finally I've been paid my backdated Maternity Allowance!! :j
I watched a programme this morning on Sky called 'Home Births' which was really good ~ and had me whinging at the end too when they gave birth (it was SO emotional)
Just to say if anyone has Sky and is wanting a home birth, it's well worth watching or recording!
I'm getting soooo uncomfortable now, it's horrible. I don't like wearing clothes at all ~ I feel so restricted, so I'm gonna stay home as much as I can so I can breathe in my pj's!
I did want to go to Ikea this weekend, but I'm not going to chance it ~ knowing my luck I'd go into labour and be stuck in Warrington! I could murder one of their hot dogs though :rotfl:Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
