We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club IX
Comments
-
i dont know if its ok but she found out she lost the bub today at the scan its on her FB status x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Good evening waddling women of mse

My little muchkin has gone to visit his granma with my larger munchkin and i riggled out of going so i could stay home and order from the real italian pizza place *drools*... Have got pizza,garlic bread and italian potato's on the way ..Now just have to scoff it all quickly before they come back and sniff it out :rotfl:...Im so evil....Muwahahah!!
Its so much better than a normal pizza place. The owner actually went to italy and poached a real italian chef and there food is amazing. Oooo maybe i should of got pasta instead thinking about it...
..ok ill stop talking about food now. Incase its not obvious ive not eaten today and am staving
Im going to go and attempt to catch up.....Though ill more than likely give up when my food arrives :jHaving a coke with youis even more fun than going to San Sebastian, Irun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne
or being sick to my stomach on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona0 -
Omg!! :eek:love my little man he is amazing :j0
-
go to IKEA - it's open til 10pm most nights why not go a week night. Oh yeah and whats wrong with being stuck in Warrington?!!!!
If u r going Saturday then be warned Everton play Man City at 3pm so M62 will be chocka before that and afterwards if u would come that way.
I can't stand that hot dogs, OH always has one - only way I can get him to come with me! I want to get some of those storage units that Sami has on her changing unit. It's only 5mins from me so I might go first things SaturdayA very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
searching_me wrote: »i dont know if its ok but she found out she lost the bub today at the scan its on her FB status x
Thanks - if its on FB I'm sure she won't mind. Poor EA - lots of hugs to you. xxxxxA very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
i thought she might be on here but not in the mood to talk which is understandable... if you are EA lots of ((hugs)) to you x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
That's awful news. Sorry to hear that EA. :A:cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
((Hugs)) to EA, thinking of you.Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.0
-
go to IKEA - it's open til 10pm most nights why not go a week night. Oh yeah and whats wrong with being stuck in Warrington?!!!!
If u r going Saturday then be warned Everton play Man City at 3pm so M62 will be chocka before that and afterwards if u would come that way.
I can't stand that hot dogs, OH always has one - only way I can get him to come with me! I want to get some of those storage units that Sami has on her changing unit. It's only 5mins from me so I might go first things Saturday
Go to Ikea? I just said I wasn't going to go
:rotfl:It's open till 11pm now, not 10! 
Can't go midweek anyway, Steve is on call.
Don't want to get stuck in Warrington because it's miles away from the hospital I want to give birth in ~ it's nothing against Warrington as a place.
Just gonna have to wait until after I've had the baby.Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...0 -
EA lots of hugs, look after yourself xDS 16/04/1989DD 22/02/1994:TDS 07/08/2009:j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards