We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…279280282284285…502

Comments

  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Back again.. Right, I've caught up for now - think I'm going to drop in every night to catch up but can't fit in being chatty too! :(

    Big hugs to EA and catw0man xxx
    Limbs and digits crossed for vicstar xxx

    Love and hugs to all xxx
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: now this is some funny stuff x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Quite an exciting day for me today. Firstly went for our freebie private scan so sonographer could get her numbers up for nuchal fold testing. All low risk and we saw baby waving! Our little one is a right poser, and behaved immaculately for the scan, as she did for the NHS one on Friday.

    Then went to look at a Ford Mondeo and liked it so much we bought it. We know officially own a family car! I must be a grown up.

    Thirdly I told my boss that I am pg! I was so nervous as I've only been in my job 11 months and thought she might be a bit peed off, but she was lovely. She was genuinely excited and said she couldn't believe that I'd waited so long to tell her and have just got on with work for so long! My job is reasonably strenuous so she is keen to do risk assessments ASAP. I haven't told anyone else, but will do gradually this week. It's such a relief to have told her. Think that's all the scary people told now!

    OMG just watching The Hospital on C4+1. "Is three takeaways a week ok?".....umm that would be no then!
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • efrieze
    efrieze Posts: 935 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Sorry for your loss Evansangel and Catw0man.Hope to see you both here again very soon.
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Big brother diary chairs? ...:confused: All i saw were the odd lime green table and chair.

    If someone flashed me,which oddly hasnt happened yet,although with me you'd expect it!..Id just say ..Really is that it? ..And walk away. Ive never understood flashers. Its like a baboon showing you their a r se. What are they expecting you to do, go "wow thats massive come here big boy"? ?? ...Fantasists :rolleyes:

    I've been flashed loads! Must be cos I live in London and its full of weirdos!

    The funniest time was when I went on my own to do a first viewing on a house in broad daylight. Some middle aged bloke standing at a bus stop about 200 yards from the house decided to flash me as I walked past him. The house was on the market for £1,000,000 which was a joke for lots of reasons, not least because whose going to spend that kind of money for a house in an area where you wouldn't feel safe letting your daughter out to play.
  • newbie_maz
    newbie_maz Posts: 228 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    ok I now have 3 requests for the FB group and I don't know who they are from - ladies if ur here let me know what ur real name is via PM (mountainlioness and Helen I've already let u 2 in ;))
    Alos in case anyone is new to FB your FB friends will be able to see you have joined a group for pregnant/parents so if you haven't told people yet let me know if you don't want to be added

    Thank yoooo :D


    Night night DID

    was one of the requests from me? don't really know how it works when u try to cancel a request on there! anyway, if it was then thanks for declining my request, but i will join properly once i've started telling people :cheesy: x
    :j Very proud mummy to Evie Mae born 26/12/09 :j
    Aims for 2010 - be a good mummy, lose (some) weight, clear (some) debts, be happy :D
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i think ive calmed down now... question i havent sent the email complaining about my neighbours yet ... do you think i should or give them a day to redeem themselves :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    i think ive calmed down now... question i havent sent the email complaining about my neighbours yet ... do you think i should or give them a day to redeem themselves :rotfl: x
    well if you've calmed down, do YOU still want to complain?


    Well after me asking about FB i got some PMS but not from the 3 ladies that I don't know :rotfl:
    Maz ur sorted for now, just let me now when u request to join again coz I'll have forgotten who u are by then :D
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i want to but i just want a quiet life dont want to start something that ends up on neighbours from hell the lady who lived there before was lovely she had 3 dogs and i never had half the problems ive had with these new people ... i know it shouldnt be long before im offered a bigger place but until then i just want peace x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    i want to but i just want a quiet life dont want to start something that ends up on neighbours from hell the lady who lived there before was lovely she had 3 dogs and i never had half the problems ive had with these new people ... i know it shouldnt be long before im offered a bigger place but until then i just want peace x
    err well I don't know :p
    Our next door neighbour (the one between us n the pub) used to complain non stop about the pub and in the end the pub bought his house off him just to get rid of him but I doubt the same would happen for you 20.gif
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.