🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    Hello fellow rent-a-mob PaD-ders! We're focusing our energies where it counts.........

***£1294.43***

clap2.gifsunshine.gifclap2.gifsunshine.gifclap2.gif

Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult..

...how very MSE lol
    One step at a time ;)
  • moneymaker2
    moneymaker2 Posts: 449 Forumite
    Options
    Wow!!! These amounts are looking fab
    Way to go everyone. :)
  • stopthespends
    Options
    1.43 to hsbc card!!!! Whoop whoop
    cc.£4265.
    loans!!!
    stay focused!!!

• lemma1968
    lemma1968 Posts: 1,379 Forumite
    Options
    £150 for me today off VAT arrears.

Been and had another look at "that" thread. Some people are so mean. I cannot believe that ritual humiliation is thought to be constructive and helpful.

Thank goodness for you lot here on PaD!!!:T:T:T
    2013 TARGET £30k
    2012 £26500 paid off.
    2011 £22750 paid off
    2010 £19800 paid off
    2009 MBNA Cleared 25.09.09 £34391.33 PAID OFF
    DFW Nerd 612 Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • cashless_wonder
    Options
    Shook out £2.92 of loose change from the depths of my work bag into the pot for future usage . . .
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
  • Kandipandi
    Kandipandi Posts: 1,656 Forumite
    Options
    Hi folks. Been shopping today and got £3 left over in coins so thats gone into my tin for my GE loan.
    Well done to you all who have managed to make a payment today.

And thanks to Greenbynature for the joke, Im sat here chuckling to myself and my DS is giving me odd looks :rotfl:.
    You can stand there and agonize........
    Till your agony's your heaviest load. (Emily Saliers)
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options

Hi and thanks :D

A PAD Weightloss club would be great - I went to weightwatchers and lost a lot of weight, then things went bellyup and I put it all back on and more :o The thing that was great about it was the fact that someone else knew what weight I was, and I was embarassed and that spurred me on to lose more - but it's blooming expensive, £5.50 the last time I was there! Been trying in the house, but it's just not the same.

I'm currently 12s 10lbs :o

ooh, another thing - I found this site, you can make up a model and then actually see the weight that you've lost, it's very motivating.

Oooooooooooooooooh what a great site that you found ! .... When i first looked at it this morning , i never realised that you could change the hair and eyes etc ...... Thanks ..... it gives you a good incentive to " get cracking " ! .... well worth looking at ! ...

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    Louley - yay you!!!! :j

Mumof4 - it does sound like your brother's making progress. His body is obviously giving itself time to repair with regards to sleeping and so forth. I've got my fingers crossed his recovery continues well. Thinking of you too xxx

Hey Danko! How you doin' hun? I started a PPI battle on behalf of hubby. I ended up sending it to FOS and it's taken a bloomin' long time, but we're close to the end and it should go in our favour. Ours was based on the fact OH declined it on application form and was never sent an agreement for the card or any policy info related to the PPI. They claimed he'd agreed in phone convo but no proof. When asked why he'd paid every month we said 'cause he thought he had to until revent media attention. HTH xxx

Hi to everyone else on our warm, cosy, friendly thread :D

£2.61 Cap 1
    £2.94 Next - both random nos are rounding up accounts!!!

TOTAL PaD £5.55
    One step at a time ;)
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    Hey all

Another PAD of £1 for me, still counting down the days to payday, have just received my expenses, by cheque, so wont see it for another x days.

Have been reading through the 'other' thread, omg. Who do they think they are?? Just to second others, if i hadnt found the DFW forum first who knows where i'd be now. everyone here is so lovely to each other.

And people are not necessarily trying to get out of paying their debts but things change and for different reasons people end up struggling with their outgoings. and if we can help people alleviate stress, reduce depression and potentially suicide, then surely thats a good thing, and if it means a debt doesnt get paid immediately, or in full, then tough. people's health is way more important.

Anyway rant over and i know it's posted on the wrong thread as we are all lovely and they are gits over there. but had to have my say on the matter - well i am female. :rotfl:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

ETO
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
  • Beencounting
    Options
    Hi All

Still no PADs for me, but at least pay day is now a day closer. Bring it on!!

Well done to you louey on paying off your card!!

Planning to do lots and lots of ebay and greenmet stuff tomorrow, so must try to get out of bed earlier than 10am. Don't know about you lot but I love lazy sunday mornings - but then hate stressful sunday evenings as I try to cram in all the stuff I should've done earlier in the day!!:rotfl:

Fingers crossed for some lottery winnings tonight...ooh, won't be long til the draw.

Been
    Full LBM 26 Sept 11
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills