Options

Comments

• jo41
    jo41 Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    7325.gif
    Morning all,
    Hope everyone is doing ok. £20.25 to Barclaycard m/c. It's now under £700 so time to really bash this one I want it gone so I can tackle the Barclaycard visa!
    Off to read the posts now and do some eBay.
    Have a good day!
    Jo x
  • wolveslass
    wolveslass Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    £1.39 to Barclaycard this morning.
    LBM Jul 2010:[STRIKE] £29717.06[/STRIKE] :eek:
    July 2012: £19548.40 Paid 34.2%

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other - Walter Elliot.
  • jasperconran
    Options
    only really started trying to save for this last week, but today I have got £10 to pay towards OH flaming halifax credit card! :mad: as I am the only one trying to sort things out!

have a great weekend everyone! well done to all you guys who have paid your cards off :T congrats!
    LBM: April 2009 - honest debt figure: Secured: £0.00!! (paid back april 2017) unsecured: £53117.48 (roughly):eek: back with CCCS starting again:(
  • jo41
    Options
    louley wrote: »
    191.50 today to my next account...totally cleared it yippee!!!!

Congratulations! :T:T:T
    Jo x
  • jo41
    Options
    mumof4 - so sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he starts to improve really soon. Hugs to you and your family. Take care!
    Jo x
  • tobedebtfree_2
    Options
    Morning Everyone

£5 for me today.

Well done louley on getting rid of next.:beer:

Mumof3 give our best to your bro on thr pm visit today. Sounds as if he is on the mend.:j

Hope that everyone has a great weekend even though weather here is crap
    Good luck with your pads.
    xxx

ps am off to take a look at the other forum you guys are on about
    TOBEDEBTFREE BY DEC 2012
    CC1:[STRIKE]14012[/STRIKE] 13784/
    TOTAL DEBT is £75119.36. As at Mar09-- :eek: Now is £68433
    £2 SAVERS No.125 & 4 sealed tins No.633 to clear OD:dance: PAD to clear cc & loan debt. :dance:
    PAD's from-26 Feb & Mar/£226.01-Apr/58.84-May/65.73-Jun/111.97/Jul-2.59
  • Silaqui
    Silaqui Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone! I couldn't get on yesterday as I went pretty much straight from work to the football WOOOOO :j and then didn't get in till late. We park in the car park right next to the ground, and it took half an hour to get out of the car park, and another 45mins to get back to my mums to drop her off, it's usually only a 15 minute drive!

A pad for today and yesterday of £9.63 for me today. I get paid on thursday and I can't flipping wait. Not because I'm skint, but because I want to pay more of my debts! What a big turnaround lol! It's amazing how addictive this mse stuff is, I feel better off than I have in ages but I'm actually paying more off my debts and it's because I'm budgeting properly and actually paying attention to what I'm spending.

I'm on here wasting time as I have a big pile of marking staring at me from the table that I really don't want to do. I must get started on it soon though because I don't want it to drag on all day. (she says, noticing that it's nearly 10am already and I meant to start it at 9...)

Better get moving then, back later I'm sure!

xx
    Ths signature is out of date because I'm too lazy to update it... :o
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    :hello: Hey everyone!

Urgh I couldn't sleep anymore so I'm up and padding away! Another £2 to Barclaycard this morning. I sold two of my shirts on eBay (finally! :j) so a couple of quid there coming to me over the next couple of days so will aim to throw that on to the ol' Barclaycard too. Love it.

Brill night at the Blues night last night thanks Terri! We live in a relatively small village and it was in the Catholic Club just at the end of our road so we thought we'd investigate. I couldn't go anywhere without people wanting to talk to me and find out who I was! :rotfl: A little strange but a fab night and we could stumble home :rotfl:

We're all thinking of you and your family mumof4 and hope starts to build up his strength to be feeling better soon :)

Hope everyone's got a lovely weekend planned? I'm aiming for a lottery win tonight as the Euro's didn't want to grant me a few quid :rotfl: I'm off to check out those barstools on the Crap1 thread and see what they've been up to...
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • missthrifty
    Options
    Good morning

Congrats to those who have cleared cc's and store cards.

mumof4 hope your brother is recovering from his accident. Had a similar experience when my brother was in bad car accident just over a year ago. Recovery does take time and often seems slow but I'm sure your brother appreciates your support.

Sorting out debts again !! So.....

£12.16 to clear Argos card :j

£16.00 to NW CC

TOTAL PAD £28.16

miss t
    #76 Save £12k in 2015 challenge

£3625/£4000 :j
  • Greenbynature
    Greenbynature Posts: 2,562 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all and hi to any newbies
    Well done anyone whose paid something off - sorry have forgot their names!

Mumof3 - sorry to hear about your brother, fingers crossed he soon makes a good recovery and hugs to you.

Well it's another gorgeous day today and am off in a bit to drop my baby off at the airport for his trip to Barcelona - just checked the weather over there and its 20 degrees but its supposed to rain for 3 of the 5 days they're there! but at least it'll be warm I guess.
    Just looked at the timetable for this trip and can't believe they're spending a day at a winery! am quite jealous actually :rotfl:think that is for the teachers benefit as the oldest kids are 15!
    Pad today is £1 to cap1 cc again
    Danko your not the only one who got nothing from euro neither did I am gutted :rotfl:oh well lottery tonight and theres always next week!!

£1
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts