Travelodge TENNERTASTIC rooms are back!

Options
All new tennertastic rooms are back on Travelodge's website. Grab a cheap night away!

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/supersaver_search/

It says it starts on Friday, but there are definitely new ones on there now. I needed to book a room for 5.3.06, but couldn't find one for £10 the other day. Today, I managed to grab one.

We want to make sure you have enough time to be first in the queue to bag a bargain room, so log onto to Travelodge.co.uk from Friday 10th February. Remember Supersaver rooms are only available to book online so hurry, as the rooms are sure to go very quickly.

The extra 100,000 £10 rooms are available to book for stays between 2nd March to 13th April in over 250 of our Travelodge hotels. You can use the Supersaver search tool to help you find available £10 rooms throughout the year*

Happy hunting, from the Travelodge team.

* subject to availability at time of booking. Supersaver rooms are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Supersaver rooms must be booked at least 21 days in advance of stay.

Official Insert

What's it all about?

Travelodge is offering a selection of rooms for a bargainous £10 again. This deal, first posted by a savvy MoneySaver, has become a regular spot on the chat forums and is always popular.

What do I need to do?

The game here is to see if you can hunt out a room for £10. Travelodge has made this much easier by including a £10 room search tool on the site.

Any Conditions?

The room needs to be booked at least 21 days in advance. £10 rooms can't be cancelled. Have a look here for a full list of the participating hotels.
threadbanner.gif
In a rut? Can't get out? Don't know why?
It's time to make that change.
Cover up all the pain in your life
With our new product range.
So please don't feel blue - let us show you how
To talk yourself into a good mood right now.
Feeling sad is no longer allowed,
No matter how worthless you are.

Comments

• LesD
    LesD Posts: 2,111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    They never went away! Presumably they've just released a few more rooms in that time period.
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just received an email, Travelodge Revolution £10 rooms starts Friday 10th. :j
  • BarGin
    BarGin Posts: 952 Forumite
    Options
    Just booked a 3 night break in Exeter in May for £30 – BARGAIN.

Thanks to OP.

BarGin
  • fruitcake_2
    Options
    BarGin wrote:
    Just booked a 3 night break in Exeter in May for £30 – BARGAIN.

Thanks to OP.

BarGin

Can you suggest which travelodge in Exeter is best for a mini holiday, would love to go to Devon for a weekend but don't know the area at all...thanks
  • islandannie
    Options
    Well if you are only looking for a base any will do as long as you have a car---- Then the world is your Lobster!
    Exeter is a lovely city and a very good base for lots of Devons attractions and at these sort of prices book early cos they will go fast in that part of the world.
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. - Albert Einstein.

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.”-

Orwell.
  • d_shuttleworth
    Options
    Just booked a 2 night break in London (Heathrow) in August, which Im suprised about as the E mail says starts Friday and for rooms until 13 Apr 06 ?

Still lets see if they honour the booking.
  • BarGin
    BarGin Posts: 952 Forumite
    Options
    fruitcake wrote:
    Can you suggest which travelodge in Exeter is best for a mini holiday, would love to go to Devon for a weekend but don't know the area at all...thanks
    There is only one in Exeter. It's just off the M5 close to Exeter Services.

BarGin
  • Dennis99
    Dennis99 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Enjoy it while you can because if Whitbread take TL over I bet the Tennertastics will stop!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=147230
  • macgyver
    macgyver Posts: 1,285 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi there,
    Can anyone suggest any nice place near sea (and beaches) for 2 nights I am planning in May. What about Exeter, or Great Yarmouth. I live in London and dont want to drive too much. Something on the southcoast or southeast coast would be great.
    Many thanks
    I wanted to thankyou a million times but its a shame that I can press the button just once :T
  • Dennis99
    Dennis99 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    macgyver wrote:
    Hi there,
    Can anyone suggest any nice place near sea (and beaches) for 2 nights I am planning in May. What about Exeter, or Great Yarmouth. I live in London and dont want to drive too much. Something on the southcoast or southeast coast would be great.
    Many thanks

Personally I would stay in the lodges around Ipswich/Stowmarket and visit the Suffolk Coast such as Orfordness, Aldburgh or up to Southwold for a pint of Adnams. :beer: (I live just south of Great Yarmouth and try to get away as often as possible! :D )

http://www.suffolkcoastandheaths.org/index.asp
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 1 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family