PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Chic Shopper club (ex Wally trolley) :)

Comments

• Curry_Queen
    Curry_Queen Posts: 5,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    But where are the wheels??????? :rotfl:
    "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
    ~
    It is that what you do, good or bad,
    will come back to you three times as strong!

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Have no idea what they are
    They would spoil the look darling!:rotfl:
  • Ticklemouse
    Ticklemouse Posts: 5,030 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oooh yes - Chic Shopper - has such a ring to it, hasn't it daaaahlings :rotfl: Mind you, with our OS penchant for keeping chicken and cycling (OS travel :D) - maybe we ought to call them a "chick chopper" :rotfl:

I only called it a wally trolley cos that's what I've seen them refered to on here before :D I think I might actually purchase one just so I can become that really strange mum in the playground. - you know, the one who uses vinegar and buys lots of stuff from the market :eek:

Now - must see if they do one to match my Aldi moon boots :whistle:
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Thanks for that, I nearly bought one today as our local market is moving miles away from a carpark. I'll wait until next week now :D
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Love them?
    Since I use a walking stick I'm limited to what I can carry in one hand - especially since it will be an unbalanced load... and anyway, carrying bags for a half hour trip home usually cuts fingers to ribbons and makes shoulders ache.
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • RacyRed
    RacyRed Posts: 4,930 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Nelski wrote:
    Now im not 100% sure if im on the right lines but does this count Racy

lv1.jpg Well it would get a LOT of shopping in it:D ;)

Nelski, Daaaahling, If one must do Louis Vuitton one must do it properly

Try this....

Annette.jpg A mere £955 :rotfl: Annette from the monogram mini women's luggage range :p

CQ, tell DS that HE can carry the shopping home then icon10.gif

TM I love the Chick Chopper idea:rotfl: And of course you can find one to match your Aldi moon boots icon6.gif

Moggins and Squeaky, Go for it! You won't regret it icon10.gif
    My first reply was witty and intellectual but I lost it so you got this one instead :D
    Proud to be a chic shopper
    :cool:
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Have no idea what they are
    RacyRed wrote:
    Nelski, Daaaahling, If one must do Louis Vuitton one must do it properly

Try this....

Annette.jpg A mere £955 :rotfl: Annette from the monogram mini women's luggage range :p

yeah but can you get shoes to match - huh huh - thats the big question
  • LilacLillie
    LilacLillie Posts: 2,930 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Roller Skates?
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh my mum used to have one of these when I was younger (a wally trolley, not a LV suitcase unfortunately:rotfl:), by the time I reached 10 I was mortified to be seen with her pulling it & flatly refused to go out with her with it by the time I was 12:o Thankfully I have a pushchair with a HUGE basket so I don't need to eat humble pie just yet;) but when the time comes I hope I can at least get a funky one:p

Will those who have subscribed be attaching their OS safety pin to the said wally trollies? Or is the car sticker a serious option:confused::rotfl:
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I have never heard them called a wally trolley although I have no clue what they are called
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure