PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Chic Shopper club (ex Wally trolley) :)

1626364656668»

Comments

• A lot of these have been reduced in price.

Also lots of different types to cater for everyone.

http://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/products.php?catID=6&subID=302&gclid=COWKwZ_O7q4CFYgifAodiRrLHg
  • I love my Rolla I have had it for years and wouldn't be without it except when I am stupid enough NOT to use it for Shopping Trips that I think I won't need it.
    I have had cheaper versions which wore out. My Rolla is not remotely Granny like and thanks to people here I will take it all types of places and everywhere.
    #TY[/B] Would be Qaulity MSE Challenge Queen.
    Reading whatever books I want to the rescue!:money::beer[/B
    WannabeBarrister, WannabeWife, Wannabe Campaign Girl Wannabe MSE Girl #wannnabeALLmyFamilygirl
    #notbackyetIamfightingfortherighttobeMSEandFREE
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I had one 40 years ago - obviously a tartan one 'cos that's all you could get. I was only 20 then but couldn't manage a pushchair, an umbrella and the shopping all at once! It was fine while my DD1 was a baby in the pram as the shopping just went on a tray under the pram but once she was in a pushchair I got a trolley. Wouldn't have been without it.

Don't use one now as I live too far from the shops so have to use the car because I don't like having my food delivered as I like to see what I'm getting.

If I lived near shops I'd definitely get another trolley.

Denise
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 20 March 2012 at 7:59PM
    I saw somebody with a wicker one today. I could have bought a wicker one in a charity shop BUT didn't fancy walking down the road with it!!

My regular 2 wheeler trolley is all black and I bought a spare one which is black n grey. (I'll need to get some panda tape as the black one is starting to get a few holes)

People have commended me how I stack my supermarket trolley in anticipation of stacking my shopping trolley.
    I am getting it down to an art else it can be a bit tippy or I get squashed tomatoes and stew with my bread and butter in the gutter!!!
  • adelight
    adelight Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    People at my uni use them for shopping and some students use them for lugging work around! If you feel really self conscious you could use one of those suitcases on wheels. I've seen a few people loading these up at Lidl and it's a brill idea, even more sturdy than a granny trolly!
    Living cheap in central London :rotfl:
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Home Bargains have them for £10 if anyone wants a cheap one. Black with white spots or pink with white spots I think.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • now that we have a large supermarket open a stone's throw away
    I dont want to get into the habbit of using the car:cool: so I would like to get a trolley,

would like a really funky one ( an earlier post had a vw camper print one, looks/sounds cool)

any suggestions where I can get a cool funky one, please
    Work to live= not live to work
  • GreyQueen
    GreyQueen Posts: 13,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    now that we have a large supermarket open a stone's throw away
    I dont want to get into the habbit of using the car:cool: so I would like to get a trolley,

would like a really funky one ( an earlier post had a vw camper print one, looks/sounds cool)

any suggestions where I can get a cool funky one, please
    :) Check out Rolser if you can spend a fair bit or any local market or bag stall if the budget is more limited. Argosy have them, too. Funky designs abound.

I see them all over the place, for sale and in use, even by youngish women and occasionally even youngish men. Gorilla arms are sooooo last century, dahlings!
    Every increased possession loads us with a new weariness.
    John Ruskin
    Veni, vidi, eradici
    (I came, I saw, I kondo'd)
  • OrkneyStar
    OrkneyStar Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Love them?
    When I drive I use bags, but when I walk (and am trying to do this more, but there are limited shops to walk to where I live) I like my trolley very much :).
    Ermutigung wirkt immer besser als Verurteilung.
    Encouragement always works better than judgement.

• OrkneyStar wrote: »
    When I drive I use bags, but when I walk (and am trying to do this more, but there are limited shops to walk to where I live) I like my trolley very much :).

Me too! I bought mine recently for a £1 (well I used my nectar points to pay the rest so I only parted with one pound cash!) Walking and taking this means that I cant randomly buy loads of stuff as I have to get it all in and have to remember it is a trolley not a tardis!
    Dont wait for your boat to come in 'Swim out and meet the bloody thing' ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure