PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Chic Shopper club (ex Wally trolley) :)

Comments

• Aries
    Aries Posts: 477 Forumite
    How about this wally Trolley £2.49 down from £49.99.must be missprice.
    https://www.robertdyas.co.uk I found it under Home Essentials,Storage & Stepladders.
    sorry but I havent found out how to do links yet.
    I hope this helps some one.
    Member of the £2 savers club.£320
    so far
    saving for Holiday :j

You are never too Old to learn new tricks.:rotfl:
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Sold out or something! Thats a super trolley - even has a seat!
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Aries wrote:
    How about this wally Trolley £2.49 down from £49.99.must be missprice.
    www.robertdyas.co.uk I found it under Home Essentials,Storage & Stepladders.
    sorry but I havent found out how to do links yet.
    I hope this helps some one.

Is this the one you mean Aries?

To learn how to do links have a look at sra's Unofficial A-Zunder Links (Inserting in posts).

Pink
  • dora37
    dora37 Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Not in a millions years.........well not whilst I've got a hubby and Tesco Home Delivery :rotfl:
  • Sarahsaver
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Well I used my granny bag today, and had in it 1k carrots, mango, 7 passion fruit, 4 peppers, 1k tomatoes, prawns, fish, 1lb fresh peas, laundry stuff, and a large clay chess piece! (ds made it) And still plenty of room left over...
    I have done reading too!
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • maryb
    maryb Posts: 4,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    not brave enough to use one at home but when we go sailing I have to carry back to the boat from shops which are often a goodish walk all the provisions we need (which includes more than one bottle of French wine - well it's so cheap there). I bought a trolley which was basically just a big bag with wheels but no frame or fixed handle. It was a complete disaster you absolutely have to have one with a frame. It hurt my back more than staggering home with bags would have done. However we don't have much storage room so an ordinary walley trolley which doesn't fold won't do. The answer for me was to use a luggage trolley and put the wheelie bag on top. I hold it in place with the bungee straps that came with the trolley. it looks Heath Robinson-ish but I have managed to do the big shop at the start of a two week family holiday with that set up.

Anyway, ramblings over - the point of this was to say it is absolutley essential to get one with a fixed frame
    It doesn't matter if you are a glass half full or half empty sort of person. Keep it topped up! Cheers!
  • RacyRed
    RacyRed Posts: 4,930 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    maryb wrote:
    the point of this was to say it is absolutley essential to get one with a fixed frame

Couldn't agree with this more. Those frameless ones are an absolute nightmare. Whoever invented them knew nowt at all about lugging shopping :mad:

Mary, have you seen that Lidl one? I wonder how small it folds? Looks like the frame does a concertina thing to save space when being stored.
    My first reply was witty and intellectual but I lost it so you got this one instead :D
    Proud to be a chic shopper
    :cool:
  • Ticklemouse
    Ticklemouse Posts: 5,030 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Racy - yes, the handle does slide down so that it takes only as much space as the height of the bag. I looked at one last time they were in, but decided I couldn't afford it at the time. However, it could live nicely in the boot of my car ready for my mammoth "market shops" Hmmmmm - decisions, decisions.............
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    I'm getting one!! I shall be straight off to Lidl on Thursday morning and I'm bribing DH to take DD to school so I can be there at 9am!! I'm also after one of the burglar alarms, window alarms etc.
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • Sarahsaver
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Racy - yes, the handle does slide down so that it takes only as much space as the height of the bag. I looked at one last time they were in, but decided I couldn't afford it at the time. However, it could live nicely in the boot of my car ready for my mammoth "market shops" Hmmmmm - decisions, decisions.............
    You would not need to use your car if you had a granny bag, would you?;)
    I have done reading too!
    teaching of the Buddhas.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts