PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Chic Shopper club (ex Wally trolley) :)

Comments

• Ticklemouse
    Ticklemouse Posts: 5,030 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Sarahsaver wrote:
    You would not need to use your car if you had a granny bag, would you?;)

On a weekend - no, but I usually go to the market on a Friday when DS is at pre-school (12.15). I may be trying to get fitter, but it's 6 miles from pre-school to town and on Friday I have to be home by 2.30 to collect after-school charge. However, it is a fair hike from the market stalls to the carpark I usually use :)
  • RacyRed
    RacyRed Posts: 4,930 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    TM, did the base fold towards the spine so it flattens as well? Looks like it might do that too,

The 2 wheeled ones tend to fold up widthways but keep their height. I have been known to fold mine and hang it on a coat peg out of the way icon10.gif
    Sarahsaver wrote:
    You would not need to use your car if you had a granny bag, would you?;)

nono.gif Now Sarah, get on board.... We are 21st Century ladies and gents (ahem icon11.gif) and they are now called chic shoppers, not granny bags OK? icon12.gif :rotfl:

Apparently they are very trendy with women of all ages in France... which probably explains all the seriously cool looking designs being made now. I saw a piccy somewhere of all these classy French women wheeling their shoppers round a typical French market. Now they could be a group of Oldstylers, I thought to myself.. laugh.gif

:drool: I want a cow print one icon6.gif
    My first reply was witty and intellectual but I lost it so you got this one instead :D
    Proud to be a chic shopper
    :cool:
  • Ticklemouse
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Dunno about folding the other way - didn'tlook at that. I just 'practised' pulling it up and down the aisle, then decided i couldn't afford it at the time.
  • RacyRed
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Aries wrote:
    How about this wally Trolley £2.49 down from £49.99.must be missprice.
    www.robertdyas.co.uk I found it under Home Essentials,Storage & Stepladders.
    sorry but I havent found out how to do links yet.
    I hope this helps some one.

Aries, that is a brilliant find! I'm refreshing that page every couple of mins to see it it comes back in stock. That would sort out a couple of friends' pressies this year (I can just see their faces :rotfl:)

Anyone anywhere near a Robert Dyas shop? Is it an online mis-price or a genuine reduction?
    My first reply was witty and intellectual but I lost it so you got this one instead :D
  • Ticklemouse
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Racy - it's a mis-price cos the main pic says "reduced by £20" so that would make it "29.99"

(well, it said that last night)

Just looked again and it says "cannot be purchased at this time" rather than 'out of stock' - so maybe they know but haven't got it sorted yet?
  • metherer
    metherer Posts: 560 Forumite
    Not heavily in debt, but still trying to sort things out.
    Baby due July 2018.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Love them?
    Wally trolleys are great what is so good about lugging bags of shopping home and hurting both your arem and backs .I buy mine at boot fairs ,never paid more than two quid for one then when they finally disintegrate I can use them to take to the tip full of garden rubbish and it doesn't mess up the boot of the car.
  • RacyRed
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Thanks TM, Looks like we have missed out on that one then, shame icon9.gif

Couldn't agree more Jackie, Once you have tried them there is no going back.

metherer wrote:

Oh I love those, just love em icon7.gif Thanks Metherer thumbsup.gif

Anyone think we can get our pin money/£2 pound coin savings to the sorts of levels where we could take our chic choppers to Paris for the day? :think: I should be just about able to afford it sometime in 2010 icon7.gif
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    RacyRed wrote:
    Now Sarah, get on board.... We are 21st Century ladies and gents (ahem icon11.gif) and they are now called chic shoppers, not granny bags OK? icon12.gif :rotfl:

Apparently they are very trendy with women of all ages in France... which probably explains all the seriously cool looking designs being made now. I saw a piccy somewhere of all these classy French women wheeling their shoppers round a typical French market. Now they could be a group of Oldstylers, I thought to myself.. laugh.gif

:drool: I want a cow print one icon6.gif

I am on board with the bag, had mine nearly a year, but not on board with the name. Sorry!;) BTW it was a free gift from yves rocher sent to me in error - must have been fate!
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • RacyRed
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Love them?
    Sarahsaver wrote:
    I am on board with the bag, had mine nearly a year, but not on board with the name. Sorry!;) BTW it was a free gift from yves rocher sent to me in error - must have been fate!

Nice one!1-aa7.gif

Now why don't I get free gifts like that in error :confused:icon10.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family