GCs PCs - DO NOT BUY FROM [Removed]

Options

Comments

• Brooker_Dave
    Brooker_Dave Posts: 5,196 Forumite
    Options
    mobyfix wrote: »
    snigger

Who proof-read you terms and conditions ??

The mini magnet claims that "Our previous terms and conditions had been approved by Essex Trading Standards in Early 2008", so blame trading standards?
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • JamesGilmour
    JamesGilmour Posts: 114 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:18PM
    Options
    Secondly, ****** did not loose his bank account to fraudsters; that doesn't make any sense at all; unless he means he lost the bank account to himself.

Thirdly, nobody was arrested a couple of weeks ago; the only people likely to be arrested is little vermin and Dad vermin.

Fourthly, the email address [EMAIL="lega@gcspcs.co.uk"]lega@gcspcs.co.uk[/EMAIL] does not go to an independent solicitor; it goes straight to the little runt on his Toshiba laptop; I have seen a reply from this "independent solicitor", aka [Name removed by Forum Team] Runt, where he spells the word "prosecute" as "prossicute".

Fifthly,******* has no staff to run his business; it is run by little thief and big thief *********.

Sixthly, fraud checks do not cost £100-£150 per order; they cost nothing. All you have to do when checking an order is that, before despatch, you are able contact the customer on a BT landline; fraudsters do not use landlines.

Seventhly, the phone number *********** is the type of telephone number used by Nigerian fraudsters; it is never answered and never will be.

Eighthly, Trading Standards NEVER approve or disapprove Terms & Conditions; that is not their job

Ninethly, Thief ******* is clearly terrified of the Inland Revenue and HM Customs knocking on his door; nowhere anywhere does it say that he AIMS to have a turnover of £30,000 a month.

Tenthly, PayPal will pull his account within the week; I just had a reply from them saying they are investigating the matter.

Elevently, the Terms & Conditions, are wholly illegal and an outrage.

Twelvethly, my uneducated youngster, changing your name to NuevoTech achieves nothing.
  • Brooker_Dave
    Options
    Twelvethly, my uneducated youngster, changing your name to NuevoTech achieves nothing.

It depends if he counts irritating the companies already trading with that name an acheivement....

• savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:19PM
    Options
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This is just hilarious!!

1.9 If a member of staff is under suspicion that you have not read or ignored the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to permanently ban you from our website and refuse future contact and orders. This is classed as a break of contract
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There is such a thing as unfair terms and condition.

Article on [Name removed by Forum Team]
    http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2009/02/gcs-pcs-16yearold-boss-gary-co.html
  • vale46_2
    vale46_2 Posts: 202 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [Name removed by Forum Team] IS very Busy on a lot of Public forums Replying to lots of these type of threads
    and here's me thinking he's Busy running his tycoon business.:rotfl::D:p
    loved reading the link about ripping the police officer off.Doh
  • Tom125
    Tom125 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    I would say that he and his parents are probably quite worried now that people have reported the company to the fraud hotline of HM Revenue and Customs. And, to be honest, I think they are right to be worried.

Still, I look foward to the trial.
  • Brooker_Dave
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:24PM
    Options
    Firstly, [Name removed by Forum Team]'s entry was written by his dad [Name removed by Forum Team], not [Name removed by Forum Team] himself; analyse the whole entry and it becomes patently obvious.

Here's pops email addy (the business is nothing to do with me, guv) in action:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-For-Business-Owners/msg/fe37590e966b2388

Seem a bit worried the address of their business is in the public domain....

• Brooker_Dave
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:20PM
    Options
    Brooker Dave - since when have newspapers told the truth?

So everything writen about GC's PC's in the Mirror and The Sun is a lie?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family