Options

Comments

• Brooker_Dave
    Brooker_Dave Posts: 5,196 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:16PM
    Options
    Cleo_ wrote: »
    http://gcspcs.co.uk/store/index.php

Looks like sneaky [Name removed by Forum Team] has decided to change the name of his company.

Welcome to Nuevo Tech. We are grateful of you visiting our site. We offer great quality products at the LOWEST PRICES.

At least nuevotech.com/.co.uk are taken already, the co.uk people might not be too happy about the boy wonder nicking their trading name....
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • peter_the_piper
    Options
    Hilarious terms and conditions
    NOTE: Any cancellation, refund or exchange cases where the customer is rude to staff, abuses them or threatens, will be overseen by a company executive, cancelled and ignored. All rights of cancellation, refund and/or exchange will no longer apply ie. a refund will no longer be made and emails will be disregarded. No item will be able to be returned and the current order status will proceed as originally planned. GC's PC's strongly objects to customers who are rude and does not tolerate any of the stated above. GC's PC's will act against these issues with all its power to ensure the well-being of staff and our customers.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • Cleo_
    Cleo_ Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    At least nuevotech.com/.co.uk are taken already, the co.uk people might not be too happy about the boy wonder nicking their trading name....

Good, I will contact the websites just to let them know. Yesterday the website said 'Welcome to GCSP...'
    Who knows, tomorrow might bring yet another new name. :p
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Dosent matter what name he uses, its still the same website address, sort of gives the game away :rotfl:
  • Brooker_Dave
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    Dosent matter what name he uses, its still the same website address, sort of gives the game away :rotfl:

Common sense would have been to launch a new website with a new domain after the Mirror article.

• Brooker_Dave
    Options
    Good, I will contact the websites just to let them know. Yesterday the website said 'Welcome to GCSP...'
    Who knows, tomorrow might bring yet another new name. :p

Welcome to Essex young offenders institution online shop?

• moggylover
    moggylover Posts: 13,324 Forumite
    Options
    If he was mine and this was turning up in the newspapers his backside would be so sore he wouldn't sit comfortably for a month!

The poor standard of the English on the site makes me think that [Name removed by Forum Team] set this up himself, but I wouldn't mind betting that Daddy isn't missing out on the action.;) Wouldn't mind betting that it isn't just a case of not being able to cope with running a business either. This little sh*ite MEANS to be a thief - he's just not clever enough to cover his tracks: YET!
    "there are some persons in this World who, unable to give better proof of being wise, take a strange delight in showing what they think they have sagaciously read in mankind by uncharitable suspicions of them"
    (Herman Melville)
  • omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    moggylover wrote: »
    If he was mine and this was turning up in the newspapers his backside would be so sore he wouldn't sit comfortably for a month!

The poor standard of the English on the site makes me think that [Name removed by Forum Team] set this up himself, but I wouldn't mind betting that Daddy isn't missing out on the action.;) Wouldn't mind betting that it isn't just a case of not being able to cope with running a business either. This little sh*ite MEANS to be a thief - he's just not clever enough to cover his tracks: YET!
    Probably thinks as a teen if he gets nicked !!!! all will happen, usually does in white collar types of crime
  • Brooker_Dave
    Options
    http://gcspcs.co.uk/store/index.php

Looks like sneaky [Name removed by Forum Team] has decided to change the name of his company.

Welcome to Nuevo Tech. We are grateful of you visiting our site. We offer great quality products at the LOWEST PRICES.

Looks like the sponsored scoreboard at the football ground will have to have a rebrand then...

• JamesGilmour
    JamesGilmour Posts: 114 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:22PM
    Options
    I have also informed PayPal and have emailed [EMAIL="compliance@paypal.com"]compliance@paypal.com[/EMAIL] and [EMAIL="complaints@paypal.com"]complaints@paypal.com[/EMAIL]; any other PayPal email addresses anyone can think of? My email was long and detailed, listing, in sequence (a) the actions of Protx and Barclays Merchant Services (b) the fact that Protx found it necessary to make a series of public postings (c) the Daily Mirror article (d) the "Terms & Conditions", with the illegal ones highlighted and (e) links to about 5 forums, each of which listing between 10 and 100 individual complaints.

I have also telephoned the Inland Revenue/Customs on their fraud hotline (0800 788 887) as [Name removed by Forum Team] is failing to add VAT to their invoices despite being way over the threshold of £68,000; the nice lady at HMRC told me the more people contact her, the more likely they are to act. So please, give them a call on Monday.

Thirdly, [Name removed by Forum Team] PC's are neither a Microsoft Certified Member nor an OEM Systems Builder.

Finally, [Name removed by Forum Team]' welcome message on his site (We are grateful of you visiting our site); what appalling English!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure