GCs PCs - DO NOT BUY FROM [Removed]

Options

Comments

• oldone_2
    oldone_2 Posts: 974 Forumite
    Options
    Correct me if I am wrong,but is it possible for someone as young as 16 to be allowed to run a company such as this.If it all goes pear shaped would he be able to walk away because he is considered too young to be responsible
  • dinah_greek
    Options
    Yes apparently he can set up a company at Companies House; checked with them the other day. He cannot however have merchant credit facilities.. ie he should not be able to take your money unless someone else has set this up for the site. They did. So TS won't be investigating just one ******... as to who would be legally responsible he is of an age at 16 when he would be deemed legally responsible I should think - but will check for certain.
    I have informed the acquiring bank that gave this credit licence to GCSPCS and informed them of the concerns -especially about the additional charges being taken -this should not be able to happen even with his spurious Ts and Cs so have informed the payment portal Protx as well.. and Essex Police plus the OFT...Essex police btw have not received any complaints and said it would only investigate if they consider this a criminal rather than civil matter..However to reach this conclusion they would have to have complaints from customers
  • omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just that your name is unique and I remember a colleague of a similar name from there about 10 years ago.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Those t+c's are unbelievable :rotfl:
  • omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    Those t+c's are unbelievable :rotfl:
    You wouldn't get that on BST mate
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    omen666 wrote: »
    You wouldn't get that on BST mate

No you wouldnt ;)
  • dinah_greek
    Options
    ah ok omen gotcha now I understand re the Carlton query - was just a bit puzzled. :o
  • Brooker_Dave
    Options
    Cleo_ wrote: »
    The registered address has informed people due to so many complaints, they are no longer affiliated with *********.
    If someone does need the trading address for GCs PCs, this can be found through a google search for 'GCs PCs benfleet address'.

Also, Dinah, I am happy to pass on any information to you regarding my order with GCs PCs. I am sure the other customers who are posting on digitalspy.com will be too, if you want to contact them via private messages on that site?
    I'd also like to know how you actually managed to talk to ******?!
    Us customers have been trying for months...

How come Trading Standards have not closed him down???

The website has no address or proper contact details, the T&Cs are laughable and the dipping in to customers cards for more money, is that not fraud?

Where are the police?
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • vikingaero
    vikingaero Posts: 10,920 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How come Trading Standards have not closed him down???

The website has no address or proper contact details, the T&Cs are laughable and the dipping in to customers cards for more money, is that not fraud?

Where are the police?

TS can't close someone down immediately. Their role is to collate complaints and evidence and a few months down the line they prosecute. Horse. Stable. Bolt. Door.

Same with the Police. ******* will probably continue to scam people this way.
    The man without a signature.
  • Brooker_Dave
    Options
    vikingaero wrote: »
    TS can't close someone down immediately. Their role is to collate complaints and evidence and a few months down the line they prosecute. Horse. Stable. Bolt. Door.

Same with the Police. GC will probably continue to scam people this way.

You'd think the police would have something to say, if what I'm reading is true some people's cards are being charged hundreds of pounds over and above what they paid in the first place.

And charging to phone people....
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills