GCs PCs - DO NOT BUY FROM [Removed]

Options

Comments

• nanna_jack
    Options
    Welcome to Essex young offenders institution online shop?

That's a gud un :beer:
  • Cleo_
    Cleo_ Posts: 12 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:23PM
    Options
    I have also telephoned the Inland Revenue/Customs on their fraud hotline (0800 788 887) as [Name removed by Forum Team] is failing to add VAT to their invoices despite being way over the threshold of £68,000; the nice lady at HMRC told me the more people contact her, the more likely they are to act. So please, give them a call on Monday.

Thank you for contacting everyone :)
    I will contact IR tomorrow too, but I don't get why it takes a number of people to complain till someone acts..
  • yorksrabbit
    Options
    Many a happy hour must have been spent by the writer of the verbal diarrhoea below to feed his delusion of being A Very Powerful Person in charge of A Very Powerful Business.

Rather than being the occupant of a small back bedroom with pictures of Paris Hilton on his walls.

1.9 If a member of staff is under suspicion that you have not read or ignored the terms and conditions, we reserve the right to permanently ban you from our website and refuse future contact and orders. This is classed as a break of contract.

1.11 If you issue a chargeback or goods/services not received before consulting with ourselves, it is prosecutable and for the administration of each form for us to complete you will be charged £26 for legal fees. Those submitting chargeback’s and making the supplier aware may not be liable for this charge.

9.4 Any cancellation, refund or exchange cases where the customer is rude to staff, throws accusations, abuses them or threatens, will be overseen by a company executive and the order will be refunded. Rights of orders, returns due to change of mind etc will still be valid. All contact will be ignored and disregarded not directly referenced to the order and as a result the order status will change to ‘declined’ or ‘fraudulent’ – whichever is relevant. Future sales will not be allowed and legal issues may follow. GC's PC's reserves the right to block you from using the website. GC's PC's strongly objects to customers who are rude and does not tolerate any of the stated above. GC's PC's will act against these issues with all its power to ensure the well-being of staff and our customers.

Whilst it would be sad for "a member of staff to be under suspicion" (1.9) for anything at all, it will be even more sad when he/she plus the Executive Vice President for The Overseeing of The Throwing of Accusations (9.4) lose their jobs along with the other 30,000 staff operating from the Worldwide President's bedroom.

But such is inevitable (and with it the return of the company's car fleet, every one of which is a brand new Ferrari.)

The Terms & Conditions of this Huge Global Back Bedroom Corporation breach in every which way the United Kingdom Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations.

That these regulations will not have been understood by the management of Nuevo Tech because the words have far too many syllables to follow with a finger is by the by.

There is enough for Trading Standards as well as The Office of Fair Trading to send the proprietor back where he belongs: the circus.
  • yorksrabbit
    yorksrabbit Posts: 469 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:23PM
    Options
    The previous winner for our draw ending 30th January 2009 was Serena Thompson of Newcastle

From the "Nuevotech" website.

It would be interesting to see if Ms Thompson received her Sony laptop as promised or whether she was billed £350 staff processing fee, £120 post and packing, and £150 for costs incurred in notifying her of her "prize".

In which case she owes Master [Name removed by Forum Team] twenty quid.
  • the_rottweiler
    Options
    Ahh, bless him he is now fighting crime as well as running his company and doing A levels, but if he is doing english he should maybe spend a bit more time revising
  • CHR15
    CHR15 Posts: 5,193 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:17PM
    Options
    I refuse to reply to anything that is offensive or directed towards my family as it is lowering our morals.

You don't have any!!!

Fingers crossed for the forthcoming demise of this scam
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are you sure this character is 16 ? Frightening really for a mind so young !
  • Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    Options
    This person shouldnt be posting on the site without the prior permission of the mods.
  • Brooker_Dave
    Brooker_Dave Posts: 5,196 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:18PM
    Options
    Despite people running my company down, I thought I'd point a few things out.

When purchasing it is a legal requirement to have read and understood our terms and conditions yet the majority of people on this forum who have ordered from my company clearly never had and hence their problems.

Illegal terms and conditions cannot be enforced, little man.

HTH.
    Our previous terms and conditions had been approved by Essex Trading Standards in Early 2008 and had not been modified

"5.4 Your order if flagged as high risk, may be subject to a fraud check. These will be underdone by a senior member of staff charged at £85 per hour charged per 15 minutes."

"6.9 You may not claim for insurance or a refund once an item is shipped. Once shipped it is your responsibility and if you have any complaints you must not direct them through us. You will be provided with proof of postage on request however you cannot claim through us. It will remain your choice as what to do except complaining to GC's PC's"

"9.6 Money returned due to any circumstances is the responsibility of the customer to redeem the money back within 90 days. After this period, the money is no longer available"

So you are honestly saying that trading standards approved the above?
    Please may I also note that there seems to be some confusion over the company's turnover. If anyone had read the original article, GC's PC's does not currently have a turnover of £30,000 per month. It was clearly stated that it is AIMED to be at a level of £30,000 by the end of December 2009.

"SCHOOLBOY tycoon [Name removed by Forum Team] is raking in £30,000 a month from a booming business he runs in his spare time"

Where does the word "aim" and "december 2009" appear in the Sun article?
    "Love you Dave Brooker! x"

"i sent a letter headded sales of god act 1979"
  • mobyfix
    mobyfix Posts: 71 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2020 at 6:18PM
    Options
    snigger

quote "
    4.10 1st Class Delivery is aimed to be between 5-10 working days but may vary.
    4.11 2nd Class Delivery is 3-6 working days or we will refund the difference. ":confused:

:rotfl:

I always thought first class delivery was supposed to be quicker... can you clarify [Name removed by Forum Team]?
    Are you doing a maths A level ?

Who proof-read you terms and conditions ??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure