Different life - so new SOA!! Back once again :D

Options

Comments

• taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Sea..how are you today?..don't ever feel that it's you as we all know that everything was down to him.You are a wonderful person and in time will meet the right person.
    Sorry to hear that your son is being tested for autism.
    I'm sure everything will work out fine for you and that you will be so much happier and stronger when things settle.
    If you want anything just pm me...
  • Lemon_Tree
    Lemon_Tree Posts: 10,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi Sea glad you see you again (but it's down to me as i haven't been on as much recently)
    sorry to hear that OH is getting you more and more annoyed, i suspect there's lots of counting to 10 going on. At least the solicitor is making a little progress even if it doesn't feel like it.
    Hope the littlies are doing ok during all this give them a hug from us.
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    aww hugs for you me lovely. At the moment it sounds as if youre feeling quite overwhelmed which is no surprise in the circumstances. Living with someone who puts you down and is so cruel to you emotionally just adds to it...If there is anything I can do let me know - happy to ring for a chat if it helps. As for being single - what is worse being on your own and happy with the hope of a knight in shining armor or being with the wrong man? Hang in there and keep us posted but more importantly keep posting....
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    Options
    Sea, a mini meet sounds good.....now do we know any good review sites so we can find somewhere decent. :whistle: ....I've heard Chesters in town does a good jacket potato :rotfl:
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
  • FiFo_3
    Options
    Hi everyone
    posted on MSE - ask a "cccs advisor a question" but have been overwhelmed by how nice everyone is, am having money worries, oh self employed business really bad, i have filled in Debt remedy on cccs web tring to convincd myself this is the way forward. But like alot of you guys have felt at some point feel as if i'm swimming against the tide, and very scared of what to come. Have 2 kids, worried about christmas. Found cccs deb remedy helpful but i worry about entering a dmp, is it really bad, don't want phone calls at work etc. Please any advice/encouragement would be great.
  • whatatwit
    whatatwit Posts: 5,424 Forumite
    Options
    Hi FiFo, your best bet is to start a new thread on this board.

Click on the 'new thread button' top left of the main page and post your question above......there it will get seen by a lot more people.

Good luck and well done for posting.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no: 203.
  • FiFo_3
    Options
    thanks whatatwit as i said am new, you are all brill, have been around for a while but haven't had courage.:j
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    Fifo the hardest thing is accepting you have a prblem and sorting it is liberating...hope you start your own wee thread and sort things soon!

Sea how you doing me lovely? Hope youre ok? Hang in there and remember "this too shall pass"....
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    i really am trying to remember that this too shall pass - although it's getting increasingly difficult!!

I went off to Leeds on Sat night which was great - skint as though now.

Could put a whole lot as to what it's like right now, but I think it's quite obvious really!! He now wants me to divorce him on grounds of adultery, rather than unreasonable behaviour as he thinks my examples are too damning on him. Which they are, but they are the truth!!

Just tired of it all really.

Hope all are well

xxxxxxx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • Damita
    Damita Posts: 344 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well done on SOA and well done on your new life and how much dedt you have already paid off, you should be proud :)
    Debt Then 06.07 - £11,000 - Debt Now £0.00
    DFD Aug 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family