🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Different life - so new SOA!! Back once again :D

Options

Comments

• jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    Options
    sounds familiar:rolleyes:
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I know when I had dd, and her dad started being a prize pr*t, I got some good info from ParentlinePlus, online and they send out info in leaflets. May be some use. x
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    thanks all - his sister lost residency of her son, and with that, her house etc and he keeps waving that at me as well, which obviously doesn't help.

judi24 - those websites would be helpful thanks xx

mum2one - I'll so have a look at parentlineplus as well, thanks

Sea xxxx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • judi24
    judi24 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Seems to be alot of it about!
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi all

Hope you've all had a nice weekend.

We have - he STILL hasn't appeared and so hasn't contacted, spoke to or seen his kids since 6pm on Friday night. !!!!!!?? I fail to understand that man.

Been sorting here - feeling good for doing it :)

Sea xxxx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,777 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad u have had a nice weeekend Sea
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Sea78 wrote: »
    Hi all

Hope you've all had a nice weekend.

We have - he STILL hasn't appeared and so hasn't contacted, spoke to or seen his kids since 6pm on Friday night. !!!!!!?? I fail to understand that man.

Been sorting here - feeling good for doing it :)

Sea xxxx

Apologies if this sounds awful, its meant in the nicest of ways, men r a species never to be understood. If hes kicking up a fuss saying he wants shared access etc, why then has he not got off his rear, that shows his true colours.

Apart from that, hope you had a gd weekend xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Write down in your diary the fact that he has been away and not made contact with the children. This is the sort of thing you will need to show to prove that he is not "bothered", but if you don't record it somehow, then it will just be your word against his really with nothing to back it up, and you may well have forgotten dates etc by that time.

xx
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    hypno beat me to it! Log everything...really really cant wait for him not to be there as must be an awful atmosphere for you and the kids. As for his comment re sister loosing custody its more likely to reflect on him than you seeing that theyre related!! doh!! Seriously just do as you are; try to rise above the jibes (suspect he wants you to loose it so he will have sommat against you so dont give him the satisfaction) plus him being with gf and having no contact (not even a phone call?) says it all doesent it eh!! He's clearly gt them no 1 on his list...
    Sorry to hear about your commune mum (for lack of a better expression)...very sad for you and a good cry will do you the world of good. Hope sol is a good un and sorts things out for you..big hugs!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Nice to see you've had a peaceful weekend.I agree abouut writing it down as well.He really does show his true colours
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport