Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• Would a flannel do? Or does it have to be a mitt? I'm sure I saw some flannels in Home Bargains

Oooh thanks, I will have to go have a look :) My littlest midget is pooh mad!
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Popkins wrote: »
    I'm on Facebook too - just tried to join the group you set up but I think you have to send the invites!! So can I just check are you Tammy Davison with picture of little girlie & Newcastle? Just want to make sure I get the right one! Oh I'm Kellie Hopkins by the way!

Hi,

Yes thats me :) ... sorry I should have said :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Hi, I have requested to join the group too! My name is Zoe Garner.
    Mummy to a beautiful 4 month old princess! x
  • hels102hels102 Forumite
    737 Posts
    Fab idea setting up a facebook group! I've requested to join the group!

Well my valentine hamper is coming on lovely went to the £1 shop today and they are slowly putting the valentine stock out, got a valentine cracker, balloons the type with one inside the other (not sure how that's going to work) also got some red bubble bath! they did have edible bras and knickers! I didn't go for them though!
    :xmassmile Looking forward to December:xmassmile
    The only think I'm after now is that darn Champagne marmite - fingers crossed I may be able to get it off ebay for about £4 - that what I'm trying for anyway!

Popkins I'm so sorry for not getting back to you last night. I have since tried 3 Tescos and 1 Asda and not a sausage! It seems awful to pay that much for it on Ebay. I'll keep looking anyhow:D
    The only think I'm after now is that darn Champagne marmite - fingers crossed I may be able to get it off ebay for about £4 - that what I'm trying for anyway!

Popkins I'm so sorry for not getting back to you last night. I have since tried 3 Tescos and 1 Asda and not a sausage! It seems awful to pay that much for it on Ebay. I'll keep looking anyhow:D

Have you tried contacting Marmite to ask which shops are stocking it? They *may* even send you one free if you ask nicely & flutter your virtual eye lashes...:D
    Cross Stitch Cafe Monthly Challenge Member #27
    12/12/12 challenge-[STRIKE]Season's Greeting Newton's Law[/STRIKE] Christmas polar bear-finished on time! :)
    Thanks to all the girls in the Cross Stitch Cafe! You're all fantastic! :A
  • mary43mary43 Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooooer !! All this joining Facebook.......hope this doesn't mean you'll all disappear on Facebook ??????:eek:
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • furrypigfurrypig Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Popkins where about in Surrey are you?? I'm in Guildford just noticed (from the facebook thread)you and CT19720 are surrey girls too!!
  • hels102hels102 Forumite
    737 Posts
    Hi Mary! Don't worry I don't think we'll be disappearing onto facebook! I'm to addicted to this forum!! I need my daily fix of ideas!!:rotfl:
    :xmassmile Looking forward to December:xmassmile
  • CT19720CT19720 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    furrypig wrote: »
    Popkins where about in Surrey are you?? I'm in Guildford just noticed (from the facebook thread)you and CT19720 are surrey girls too!!

Hi, I'm in North Cheam, but used to live in Leatherhead, so used to shop in Guildford on a weekend!
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides