Finished Baskets - Part 2

Comments

• rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    ZLS1984 wrote: »
    I am sat here looking at my grans hamper and have realised that it does not have a theme and it is going off on one lol. Never mind its not her birthday till Feb 19 so will keep going and see what I come up with. My daughter has pained her an egg cup and I have wrote 70 on it, but its a very mixed hamper so far.

This is me and my daughter on holiday July last year
    100_0190.jpg

I don't think all hampers need a theme, I gave my mum and dad a basket of 'things' for Xmas. They loved it and I was so pleased as I'd made most of them :D
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    soblivion wrote: »
    And she looked lovely too. Not very scary at all. LOL

Back to work hamper sounds brilliant Rusty. What a stroke of luck with the tie. How great is that.

I paid her to say that :p
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • RustyFlange
    rainmac wrote: »
    I am on facebook (OH added me :rolleyes:), can you add me as a friend - not sure who you are looking at people list??? I am a facebook dummy ;)

Do you know how many S.............. M...............'s there are? ... here is a special link for you

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=114271265122#/group.php?gid=114271265122

I just made a MSE crafty group for us :)

If anyone has problems with the link then add me as a friend my name is Tammy Davison and the pic is my little girly :)
  • RustyFlange
    furrypig wrote: »
    Rusty you are so sweet and so clever!!

Well we'll have to have a facebook group now then obviously!!!

mind you I have no pics of me on facebook or on the UKS group started by pinkladymel as I think I would frighten too many people!!!

Great idea ... here is one I just made

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=114271265122#/group.php?gid=114271265122

Its for the MSE crafty girlies ;) join if you dare :o
  • Ruth_honey
    Ruth_honey Posts: 2,831 Forumite
    Just requested to join. Nowhere to add MSE name though, so can't tell you who I am...;)
    Cross Stitch Cafe Monthly Challenge Member #27
    12/12/12 challenge-[STRIKE]Season's Greeting Newton's Law[/STRIKE] Christmas polar bear-finished on time! :)
    Thanks to all the girls in the Cross Stitch Cafe! You're all fantastic! :A
  • RustyFlange
    Ruth_honey wrote: »
    Just requested to join. Nowhere to add MSE name though, so can't tell you who I am...;)

I have just accepted someone called laura ... when I get then requests through then I will accept them ... then there is a thread saying who you are ... thought I would lock it so members need accepting so not just anyone can join! :)
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Rusty - you really are the woman for 'hampers for all occassions'..........:rotfl:
    Don't know how you find the time and with facebook as well !!!!!! You'll not get me on there...........wouldn't have a clue for a start.............lol

ZLS1984 - don;t worry about your nans hamper having a theme - last year I did MIL a hamper and the theme was all pink/roses, rose shaped soap, notelets with roses on and stuff liked that. I don't think she even noticed that..............lol Think she liked it though.............least hope so:j

Dentist appt. this morning to I 'hit the charity shops' afterwards
    Got Winnie the Pooh flannel mitt (25p)
    Quotations for Mums thats a book/stand-up calendar 90p
    xmas tea towel (25p)
    Trendy girl/angel) with dangling legs to sit on a shelf at christmas (50p)
    Gardening Journal (£1) - for gardening hamper I'm doing
    Tiny silver coloured yo-yo - (25p)

Not a great deal but I've got loads of stuff from my clear out that will do for some.

ooops ! Forgot ! Also got beer bubble bath (unused) in beer glass shaped container with retro label on it (30p)
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • Ruth_honey
    I have just accepted someone called laura ... when I get then requests through then I will accept them ... then there is a thread saying who you are ... thought I would lock it so members need accepting so not just anyone can join! :)
    That's me!:D
    12/12/12 challenge-[STRIKE]Season's Greeting Newton's Law[/STRIKE] Christmas polar bear-finished on time! :)
  • Ruth_honey
    mary43 wrote: »
    Rusty - you really are the woman for 'hampers for all occassions'..........:rotfl:
    Don't know how you find the time and with facebook as well !!!!!! You'll not get me on there...........wouldn't have a clue for a start.............lol

ZLS1984 - don;t worry about your nans hamper having a theme - last year I did MIL a hamper and the theme was all pink/roses, rose shaped soap, notelets with roses on and stuff liked that. I don't think she even noticed that..............lol Think she liked it though.............least hope so:j

Dentist appt. this morning to I 'hit the charity shops' afterwards
    Got Winnie the Pooh flannel mitt (25p)
    Quotations for Mums thats a book/stand-up calendar 90p
    xmas tea towel (25p)
    Trendy girl/angel) with dangling legs to sit on a shelf at christmas (50p)
    Gardening Journal (£1) - for gardening hamper I'm doing
    Tiny silver coloured yo-yo - (25p)

Not a great deal but I've got loads of stuff from my clear out that will do for some.

ooops ! Forgot ! Also got beer bubble bath (unused) in beer glass shaped container with retro label on it (30p)

I'm doing a gardening hamper too! I picked up the gardening tote bag in Boots yesterday for under £7. It's a lovely bag with some hand cream, gardening tools, gloves and twine (I think that's all...). Could break it up and 'womble' (is that the term people use for recycling and reusing stuff???) the contents. Also got a garden gnome radio for 99p in Superdrug sale last weekend.
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've just requested to join the Facebook group :)

Got a lot of bargains in Boots sale this afternoon, although wish I'd gone earlier as the shelves were almost bare :(
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure