Finished Baskets - Part 2

Options

Comments

• soblivion
    soblivion Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Great idea ... here is one I just made

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=114271265122#/group.php?gid=114271265122

Its for the MSE crafty girlies ;) join if you dare :o

Hi Rusty, I just requested to join too.
  • ZLS1984
    ZLS1984 Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I requested to join the face book group, I am Zoey Shears on there just so ya know.
    :wave: Wins in 09 = A vodka cocktail kit thing lol, £150 Amazon voucher.
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    I just requested to join too - caroline tyler
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Have accepted all those who have requested ;) My sister wants to join ... but I won't accept her as she is only doing it to be a pest! :rotfl:
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    mary43 wrote: »
    Rusty - you really are the woman for 'hampers for all occassions'..........:rotfl:
    Don't know how you find the time and with facebook as well !!!!!! You'll not get me on there...........wouldn't have a clue for a start.............lol

ZLS1984 - don;t worry about your nans hamper having a theme - last year I did MIL a hamper and the theme was all pink/roses, rose shaped soap, notelets with roses on and stuff liked that. I don't think she even noticed that..............lol Think she liked it though.............least hope so:j

Dentist appt. this morning to I 'hit the charity shops' afterwards
    Got Winnie the Pooh flannel mitt (25p)
    Quotations for Mums thats a book/stand-up calendar 90p
    xmas tea towel (25p)
    Trendy girl/angel) with dangling legs to sit on a shelf at christmas (50p)
    Gardening Journal (£1) - for gardening hamper I'm doing
    Tiny silver coloured yo-yo - (25p)

Not a great deal but I've got loads of stuff from my clear out that will do for some.

ooops ! Forgot ! Also got beer bubble bath (unused) in beer glass shaped container with retro label on it (30p)

Mary you lucky lady! I have been scouring everywhere for the winnie the pooh facemitts, and today for the first time found one in town but it was £2.99 :eek: think I will keep scouring pound shops etc :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Sian_the_Green
    Options
    Mary you lucky lady! I have been scouring everywhere for the winnie the pooh facemitts, and today for the first time found one in town but it was £2.99 :eek: think I will keep scouring pound shops etc :)

Would a flannel do? Or does it have to be a mitt? I'm sure I saw some flannels in Home Bargains
    God is good, all the time
    Do something that scares you every day
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done Rusty for actually putting my idea of a group into action (I would never have got round to doing it!!!)

I have requested to join and sked you to be my friend sending a message with my real name!!
  • Popkins
    Popkins Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    Do you know how many S.............. M...............'s there are? ... here is a special link for you

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?gid=114271265122#/group.php?gid=114271265122

I just made a MSE crafty group for us :)

If anyone has problems with the link then add me as a friend my name is Tammy Davison and the pic is my little girly :)

I'm on Facebook too - just tried to join the group you set up but I think you have to send the invites!! So can I just check are you Tammy Davison with picture of little girlie & Newcastle? Just want to make sure I get the right one! Oh I'm Kellie Hopkins by the way!
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    Popkins wrote: »
    I'm on Facebook too - just tried to join the group you set up but I think you have to send the invites!! So can I just check are you Tammy Davison with picture of little girlie & Newcastle? Just want to make sure I get the right one! Oh I'm Kellie Hopkins by the way!

Thats the one I sent a message to, and i am now part of the group. HTH
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • Popkins
    Popkins Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    Just got back from town - had a disaster at the hairdressers!! Don't ask - I'm ignoring it - at least I don't have to look at it so will be avoiding mirrors for a while!!

Anway, got a few bargains - can't remember who suggested £stretcher for baskets today but thankyou - picked up 3 lovely baskets from there, as well as some lovely pearlescent wrapping paper which I'm always on the look out for but rarely find! My MIL is addicted to it so bought her a couple of rolls too!! Hoping to make some pretty heart decorations/tags with it and using my laminator (new for crimbo!!).

Also got a couple of gift boxes from Quality seconds - one for £1 and one for £2 - either for pressies or might use them for storage in my new 'craft room' - its nearly finished so will post photos when it is - I'm very excited about it and love it already!!

Must stop going out for bargains for a little while though I seem to have quite a stash now and need to allocate items to people before I buy anymore. The only think I'm after now is that darn Champagne marmite - fingers crossed I may be able to get it off ebay for about £4 - that what I'm trying for anyway! OOOOH-ERRRR sorry to waffle for sooooo long!!! Think its cos I didn't sleep a wink last night, actually gave up trying at 2:40am and got up and came on here & then watched telly - never went back to bed!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure