Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• Popkins wrote: »
    The only think I'm after now is that darn Champagne marmite - fingers crossed I may be able to get it off ebay for about £4 - that what I'm trying for anyway!

Popkins I'm so sorry for not getting back to you last night. I have since tried 3 Tescos and 1 Asda and not a sausage! It seems awful to pay that much for it on Ebay. I'll keep looking anyhow:D

I bought some from Selfrirdges but think it cost about £4.89 that was last year! I am sure they would still be stocking it especially in the run up to Valentine's Day! Although the price is quite steep just thought it might be another place t try! I will keep an eye out for one too in my local Lidl which has just opened (this will give me an excuse to go and check it out - anything else I should be looking out for whilst I am there?)
    Mummy to a beautiful 4 month old princess! x
  • MrsMWMrsMW Forumite
    590 Posts
    I haven't read all the thread but I noticed someone looking for Champagne Marmite. I don't know if it's any help to you but they had it in Netto on Monday, think it was about £1.50.
  • My request has gone in for facebook group :D
    Look forward to catching up with everyone there - it'll be nice to put faces to names :)
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • I have requested to join facebook to. Name is Janine ayres.. Thanyou love this thread infact love this site..
    ♥♥♥Life is too short to wake up with regrets ♥ So love the people who treat you right. ♥ Forget about the one’s who don’t ♥ Believe everything happens for a reason ♥ If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands ♥ If it changes your life, let it ♥ Nobody said life would be easy, they just promise it would be worth it ♥
  • PopkinsPopkins Forumite
    925 Posts
    furrypig wrote: »
    Popkins where about in Surrey are you?? I'm in Guildford just noticed (from the facebook thread)you and CT19720 are surrey girls too!!

Hiya - I'm in Redhill - not far from Guildford!!
  • PopkinsPopkins Forumite
    925 Posts
    MrsMW wrote: »
    I haven't read all the thread but I noticed someone looking for Champagne Marmite. I don't know if it's any help to you but they had it in Netto on Monday, think it was about £1.50.

Thanks - unfortunately thats my problem - I am NOWHERE near a Netto!!! and one of the lovely ladies on here has tried 3 Nettos in her area for me with no luck!!! OH might just have to go without cos I really begrudge paying between £4-£6 on Ebay!! need to think about it some more...
  • soblivionsoblivion Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    hels102 wrote: »
    Hi Mary! Don't worry I don't think we'll be disappearing onto facebook! I'm to addicted to this forum!! I need my daily fix of ideas!!:rotfl:

Yep me too, love it here loads.
  • mary43 wrote: »
    Ooooer !! All this joining Facebook.......hope this doesn't mean you'll all disappear on Facebook ??????:eek:

Goodness Mary we will not be leaving you behind on here! ... we all love you! and like all of the girlies have said we all love this forum too much ... the facebook thing was more of an idea so we could see what everyone looks like ... I am sure there will be ideas and suggestions thrown around over there aswell but no more than there are here ;)

I have accepted all requests now, apologies for the delay ... OH cooked me a lovely tea and I politely fell asleep straight after eating it on the settee :D
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • How do I go about uploading photo's of hampers?? Please?
  • Ok, well for now I cannot figure how exactly to upload them to this thread and so have came up with this link to help direct you to my photo's ... one is of my friend (23) hamper I have made for her birthday - January whilst I will be on holiday, there are also other photo's of various mugs and chocolate I made for Christmas gifts! Please see this link and let me know what you think??? Thanks everyone! http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=262230618/a=133772215_133772215/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink

* Sorry but you may have to register on snapfish first (if u are not already registered!) I don't think you have to enter too many details though!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides