Finished Baskets - Part 2

Comments

• RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Rainmac thankyou however I cannot take the credit for it as it was Sians fantastic Idea and I sort of borrowed the idea ;) Pics will follow once I get rest of bits :)
    ooh Rusty you are the total epitome of this thread, a true basket making basket case :)

I find it so weird that we all kind of know each other but could pass on the street and be none the wiser. Maybe we all need some kind of marker to each other, a red carnation or maybe just the manic look in our eyes as we cram basket goodies into our trolleys

Not sure if it is a good thing being called a basket case ... :rotfl:

I think we all know each other in ways others don't if that makes sense ... I think even online you have people who do your head in ... and then you have those who you just want to give a big hug! .... I refer to quite a few of you on here as friends and if I was to pass you all in the street I would just walk straight past you all.

Only one person on here has seen a picture of me and I was dressed up as a witch!

I also have Polly on my facebook so not sure if any of you are on there??
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Ooh but it is a compliment Rusty.
    Be honest, if someone told you to give up making baskets you would struggle not to :)
    God is good, all the time
    Do something that scares you every day
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Ooh but it is a compliment Rusty.
    Be honest, if someone told you to give up making baskets you would struggle not to :)

Thanks Sian ... and If I am honest then no I could never give up baskets now.... infact if someone told me I had to then I think I would dissown them. Since I came on this board (and I stumbled into this thread by accident) my life has been completely different. I walk around looking at prices, I research things a lot more on the net than I ever did (and I used to think I was good before) and without meeting everyone on here then personally people would have such rubbish presents from me.

I guess what I am trying to say is a big thankyou, without you lot then things would have been a lot more expenisve and rubbish. :o
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • soblivion
    soblivion Posts: 1,169
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Only one person on here has seen a picture of me and I was dressed up as a witch!

And she looked lovely too. Not very scary at all. LOL

Back to work hamper sounds brilliant Rusty. What a stroke of luck with the tie. How great is that.
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Rusty you are so sweet and so clever!!

Well we'll have to have a facebook group now then obviously!!!

mind you I have no pics of me on facebook or on the UKS group started by pinkladymel as I think I would frighten too many people!!!
  • ZLS1984
    ZLS1984 Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    I am sat here looking at my grans hamper and have realised that it does not have a theme and it is going off on one lol. Never mind its not her birthday till Feb 19 so will keep going and see what I come up with. My daughter has pained her an egg cup and I have wrote 70 on it, but its a very mixed hamper so far.

This is me and my daughter on holiday July last year
    100_0190.jpg
    :wave: Wins in 09 = A vodka cocktail kit thing lol, £150 Amazon voucher.
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ZLS1984 wrote: »

This is me and my daughter on holiday July last year
    100_0190.jpg

Oh so cute!! :T
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    furrypig wrote: »
    Oh so cute!! :T

I agree :T
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Rainmac thankyou however I cannot take the credit for it as it was Sians fantastic Idea and I sort of borrowed the idea ;) Pics will follow once I get rest of bits :)

Not sure if it is a good thing being called a basket case ... :rotfl:

I think we all know each other in ways others don't if that makes sense ... I think even online you have people who do your head in ... and then you have those who you just want to give a big hug! .... I refer to quite a few of you on here as friends and if I was to pass you all in the street I would just walk straight past you all.

I also have Polly on my facebook so not sure if any of you are on there??

I am on facebook (OH added me :rolleyes:), can you add me as a friend - not sure who you are looking at people list??? I am a facebook dummy ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • ZLS1984
    ZLS1984 Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Thanks guys I hate my picture, scary but at least you have my nice cute daughter to look at lol.
    :wave: Wins in 09 = A vodka cocktail kit thing lol, £150 Amazon voucher.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure