We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Electronic Cigarette

Options

Comments

• jeannieblue
    jeannieblue Posts: 4,761 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    parki wrote: »
    I got vanilla and Marlborough .The liquid nicotine ive ordered Marlborough in the 11m and they go up to 36m.That must be wicked wouldnt dare try that strengh.
    I don't understand it all as yet and can't tell whether those strengths are good, bad or ugly!!

Vanilla?? That sounds as bad as the chocolate!! Or good, depending on how you look at it.

I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow - no idea how to set it up, I don't get in from work til late so could be a couple of days before I try it!! Guess you have to charge it all up or something?

Meanwhile - I'm off to bed and hope to have some more info tomorrow - or learn some more tomorrow!!

J
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm tempted by these, I really miss having a cig with a drink in the pub.
  • watters01
    Options
    Just got my liquid nicotine through today - i got tabacco flavour high strength - my cartridges all ran out yesterday and i really missed using my e-cig - its great !

It is a good idea to get the liquid nicotine as everytime my cartridges have run low ive had a normal cigarette to quench the craving but now i can just keep on topping it up !
  • parki
    parki Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Whats tthe ordinary tobacco taste like i got Marlborough and vanilla for my samples so i just ordered the Marlborough liquid.
  • watters01
    Options
    Hi Whats tthe ordinary tobacco taste like i got Marlborough and vanilla for my samples so i just ordered the Marlborough liquid.

Hi parki - the tobacco flavour im finding quite similar to what i would usually smoke-amber leaf
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    Got my e cig today from Oksmokey. I've got to charge it up first for eight hours, so will be awhile before I try it!

George at Oksmokey has recommended virgina for me, so will try those after trying the others. He did enclose a couple of extra cartridges for me but not sure what they are. My e cig arrived in a lovely box and appears to be complete with two batteries!

I don't like to put anything on charge over night so it could be the weekend before get a chance to try them .. :o
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    Hmmm.......

Not sure.... firstly, I didn't like the fact that the cartridge was moist and as I connected it, so to speak, had fingers all smelly.... not sure that it should have been wet, I could have been unlucky. Not sure of the taste - it was a 'medium' one, but had a tang which could've been marlborough, which I don't like. I'll not give up, just probably need to find the right one for me I guess.

Even now, my mouth tastes funny. The idea is good - but so far, not happy!
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • parki
    parki Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Got my platinum cig and the end what lights up is blue its excellent.My hubby is jealous as hes got the white one.He reckons mine smokes better also,which i totally agree,im like get your mitts off mine.I also got the mint cartriges which are nice,so i will be ordering the liquid mint or wait for the cola liquid or red bull-ion,coming in at the end off the month.Your better off filling your own cartridges its a lot cheaper.You have to charge 8 hours.:D
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    Think cartridges were over filled.... and probably why I had a bit of a grotty time. I'm going to try all the different ones over the weekend and then order what I like best.

Think I have been 'sucking' too hard too....... :o
    Genie
    Master Technician
  • jeannieblue
    Options
    I've just noticed that Oksmokey has added some liquid on his site that is said to be more to the English taste. When I've got the knack of it all I will try some as think that will be better for me - though not sure where you put it! Do you use an old cartridge, and if so, won't all the flavours clash?
    Genie
    Master Technician
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills