Electronic Cigarette

Options
1174175176177178180»

Comments

• catalina66
    catalina66 Posts: 653 Forumite
    Options
    Erme wrote: »
    So many ways you can spend but equally save Cat on e-cigs...

e-cigs suit every budget - I know I wouldn't be debt free without them.

Set yourself a budget and go from there.....

and keep us updated and check me out on the friendly e-cig forum

Laie_7.gif

E

Thanks, Erme :beer: Sure you're right. Think I'll ultimately save about £40 a month, which is great. The forum is really good. Thanks again :) :smileyhea
  • hanb
    hanb Posts: 464 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Bringing up an old thread but hopefully someone can help :) I have done a search but can't find what I'm looking for but apologies if it has already come up..

I really would like to try vaping but.. I keep failing! Every time I use my little Inno ecig (starter kit) I choke, it hurts my throat so I just have a rollie instead. Obviously, not very good!

Speaking to people in the shop suggest I'm PG sensitive and so need high VG liquid. This makes sense in that I can use OH's fancy (/expensive!) ecig and it works fine with no choking but my dilemma is....

To have one of the sub tank devices I'm looking at £50, apparently, and that's quite a lot of money when I still don't know if it will work. The thing is, I really do enjoy smoking but I know it's bad for me which is why I want to give this vaping a shot. I had thought to have a liquid that tastes of tobacco might help me not want an actual smoke but apparently I can't get those in low pg/high vg.

So, I just don't really now what to do? Is there a cheaper option than £50 for a sub tank so I can use high VG liquid? Or just generally anything else I should be looking at to try and kill my habit and make the switch?

Any help or advice very much appreciated :) x
  • Farzackerly
    Options
    You can start with 900 or 1000mAh Ego batteries and use cartomisers, and buy in some VG-only juice from the likes of Liberty Flights (other stockists are plentiful, too).
    Basically, a starter kit can be had for much less than 50 quid. Once you're going, you can be vaping away for a fiver a week.
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    and remember sub-ohm tanks take a lot of juice!!! and are really not for beginners. I have been vaping 4 years and never sub-ohmed. No shame in not having the latest e-cig gear. People on the friendly forum have recommended the nautilus for beginners? that's the latest beginner friendly tank or if you are on a tight budget try the RG200/400 from china (if you can wait anything from 2.5 weeks onwards for delivery) or a protank 2 (can be gotten over here but hard to get hold of) or similar. All will set you up for beginner vaping
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business