Electronic Cigarette

Options

Comments

• jewel
    jewel Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    I've been vaping for 2yrs 3months and its the best thing I've ever done! I'm sure some of you on this thread are aware, but for those who aren't the EU voted last week to ban just about everything we already use and we will be forced into using inferior cigalikes - please sign this initiative - a million signatures are needed across Europe!

I can't post the link :( but google efvi.eu

Also if anyones on facebook search for group vapers unite :)
  • gabycat
    gabycat Posts: 502 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, sorry not read whole thread, but myself and oh want to,stop smoking and have no clue what we need to do regarding e Cig or vap, is there a difference . Any links or help appreciated.
    Crazy cat lady
  • jewel
    jewel Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry I can't post links but if you google e-cigarette forums uk or go to vapers unite on facebook you will get lots of advice - but please sign the above or you won't have any option but rubbish cigalikes!
  • Lgas
    Lgas Posts: 365 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

Thank you, and :rotfl: at that video!
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Lgas wrote: »
    I had a crap e-cig! If i'd have had the one I have now, I probably wouldn't need the Champix.

Speedfreek where do you get your strawberry shortcake from? I had 'dodging strawberry' from Kraken e-cigs but wasn't sure about it.

Makes perfect sense now :)
    gabycat wrote: »
    Hi, sorry not read whole thread, but myself and oh want to,stop smoking and have no clue what we need to do regarding e Cig or vap, is there a difference . Any links or help appreciated.

http://aaecuk.co.uk - go there and go on the newbie section and you should find lots of help and friendly advice :)
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
  • moniyeldempan
    Options
    In my opinion, any sort of smoking is injurious to health. E cigars do contain nicotine, which is also present in cigarets
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    In my opinion, any sort of smoking is injurious to health. E cigars do contain nicotine, which is also present in cigarets

E-cigs do not involve any kind of smoking, so please take your ignorance and petty prejudice elsewhere!
  • Lgas
    Lgas Posts: 365 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nicotine is also not harmful unless you consume huge amounts (similar to caffeine)
  • brook2jack
    brook2jack Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    Options
    Nicotine suppresses the immune system in then mouth and decreases the blood supply so is directly involved in gum disease. It is also implicated in oral cancer . So it is important for oral health that e cig users gradually get rid of the nicotine in their juices.

As the inhalation of any material , particularly heated , also is implicated in many oral diseases e cigs should be seen as a stepping stone with a view to eventually doing without. Whilst they are better than cigarettes they are by no means a healthy choice but are best regarded as an aid to totally stopping smoking.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure