Have just emailed Jeremy Vine
    BACS OUT 8TH OCTOBER - RECEIVED 31 OCTOBER INTO LINKED ACCOUNT LLOYDS TSB
    :j :j :beer: :T :T
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    NOTE FOR THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED TO BE NEWSPAPER CASE STUDIES

Sadly I got a note from the Guardian today who don't have space from the story - i hope you don't mind I've given your numbers to the Sunday Times Money desk instead - and fingers crossed they'll do soemthing.

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • robborollover
    Options
    just seen it, Emaliled Vine too, keep it up
  • iblamethebanks
    Options
    MSE_Martin wrote: »
    NOTE FOR THOSE WHO VOLUNTEERED TO BE NEWSPAPER CASE STUDIES

Sadly I got a note from the Guardian today who don't have space from the story - i hope you don't mind I've given your numbers to the Sunday Times Money desk instead - and fingers crossed they'll do soemthing.

Martin

Thanks for trying , Martin . Will you be able to do anything today re Jeremy Vine Show ?
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    To be honest I think it very unlikely Vine will want to do anything on this. The money slot is themed and that's what they're interested in. Today is energy saving.

Also bizarrely while broadcast is much better listened do it tend to have less impact with companies as it is transient. ALl companies do "press cuttings" not "broadcast cuttings." By having it in the paper their monitoring service will do cuts of it and put it under the noses of the big wigs. They'd have to be listening to Vine for it to have any impact - that's likely with politicians but less so with corporates.

Hence focusing on the papers.

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • bmwalker340
    Options
    I've just received phone call confirming money will be in my account by COB on Monday !! :j

fingers crossed that they are getting their act together, and all on this list will be re-united with their money next week.... :rolleyes:
  • Neonoptic
    Options
    Another day, another day without my money.

24th day now. Disgusting.
  • iblamethebanks
    Options
    MSE_Martin wrote: »
    To be honest I think it very unlikely Vine will want to do anything on this. The money slot is themed and that's what they're interested in. Today is energy saving.

Also bizarrely while broadcast is much better listened do it tend to have less impact with companies as it is transient. ALl companies do "press cuttings" not "broadcast cuttings." By having it in the paper their monitoring service will do cuts of it and put it under the noses of the big wigs. They'd have to be listening to Vine for it to have any impact - that's likely with politicians but less so with corporates.

Hence focusing on the papers.

Martin

Ok thanks for that . We will of course be guided by you as you have far more experience in such matters than any of us . Thanks again for your help so far .
  • Ippylady
    Ippylady Posts: 390 Forumite
    Options
    Just logged in today to see how many of you had been paid, cannot believe there are still so many here, my heart goes out to you still waiting - seems like we need celebs to wear printed T-Shirts emblazened with
    KE/ING WHERE IS OUR MONEY???
    and to get photographed and printed in all the papers! Shame we couldn't get one to Jonathan Ross, the picture would be plastered everywhere!
    I am here with you - if a protest is organised Zaphod count me in, will get train!
    Good luck for later today.....
  • zaphod_beeblebrox_2
    Options
    @2.5 hours to go ...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business