New Kaupthing CHAPS/BACS Transfers discussion - Friday 24th October

Options

Comments

• Greecian
    Greecian Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    post_new.gif Today, 8:30 AM #1629 ontherun vbmenu_register("postmenu_15443167", true);

MoneySaving Stalwart

2_star.gif

icon1.gif

''Has anyone checked their accdount for end of month interest where applicable?

Just checked mine & zilch! :confused:''

I love your sense of humour!! Interest?!! Think that might be due in 6 months..........

I have money!!!!:j :j :j :j 31st October 3.30pm. Organised by nice lady from E & Y, very, very grateful.

£20 debit for CHAPS received 27th - dated 7th on A/C
  • agonyaunt
    Options
    I just heard on the radio that Martin is back on The Jeremy Vine Show , Radio 2 at noon today . Martin can you please find the time / opportunity to mention our sorry plight ?? I have just been given the usual fob off again by KE and there is no way my funds will be hitting my linked account today !!

Everyone I suggest you e mail the Jeremy Vine Show with a question this morning and hopefully they will take notice and ask Martin about it on the show .
    Just to let you know i have e.mailed J.Vine show. Lets hope it makes the program.
  • debbiehelen
    Options
    Still waiting for CHAPS initiated on the 6th, funds left KE on 8th.

Had standard email then phone call on Weds to say payment had been released by SWIFT, expecting 1-2 working days. Still nothing.

Can't quite believe we're having to endure another Friday 'deadline'.
  • isobella2000
    Options
    Please, please, please let's hope this is the LAST friday deadline. They have been the worst kind of nightmare. My thoughts and good wishes are with you all.
    :j :beer: :j
  • Greecian
    Greecian Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    agonyaunt wrote: »
    Just to let you know i have e.mailed J.Vine show. Lets hope it makes the program.

I'll do that too.

Is it also worth contacting the BBC news website @ BBC NEWS - have your say -your news - have you got a good story?
    I have money!!!!:j :j :j :j 31st October 3.30pm. Organised by nice lady from E & Y, very, very grateful.

£20 debit for CHAPS received 27th - dated 7th on A/C
  • 2little2late
    Options
    no show still, God I'm depressed.
  • SorryInvestor
    Options
    Cash promised for Monday 3rd November

Is this going to be another failed promise?
    ING/KE Debacle
    8/10 CHAPS to Barclays
    31/10 MONEY ARRIVED
  • bmwalker340
    Options
    no show still, God I'm depressed.
    So am I, I don't think I can endure another weekend of this. It's ok people from KE saying don't worry your money's safe, it's not the point, it's the not knowing when, you can't plan things, your life in on hold. I've had to cancel builders, and I can't plan a trip at Christmas / New Year because I don't know when the money will be released by the powers that be !! I've no doubt the money is safe, but that doesn't help. :confused:
  • zaphod_beeblebrox_2
    Options
    If I don't get this money today I'm going to Reading to sort it out

Chaps 9/10 @11:20 £50K HSBC
  • debbiehelen
    Options
    If I don't get this money today I'm going to Reading to sort it out

Chaps 9/10 @11:20 £50K HSBC

Count me in!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories