New Kaupthing CHAPS/BACS Transfers discussion - Friday 24th October

Options

Comments

• agonyaunt
    Options
    no show still, God I'm depressed.
    Your depressed! I am also but, you just got to hang in with the rest of us. How do you think foul mouthed J Ross must feel after losing £1.5 mil in wages? I sure he will not be feeling like us today being another friday without any money.
  • Markoooooooo
    Options
    Still waiting for a large BACS transfer made on 3rd of Oct

28 days - all I've had is a bunch of false guarentees and 2 generics emails. Every time I phone in theres no information and nobody can help, I get passed from number to number, everybody equally unhelpful.

Really sick and tired of this...
  • mjmal51
    mjmal51 Posts: 595 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still waiting for CHAPS initiated on the 6th, funds left KE on 8th.

Had standard email then phone call on Weds to say payment had been released by SWIFT, expecting 1-2 working days. Still nothing.

Can't quite believe we're having to endure another Friday 'deadline'.

I was one of the lucky ones to have my 7th Oct CHAPS paid yesterday afternoon. Pleased to see that some others were paid later on, surprised not more.
    I got the Weds phone call from KE so that is very hopeful for you, am sure you will get the money today. (and many others hopefully).
  • Woodyemm_2
    Options
    If I don't get this money today I'm going to Reading to sort it out

Chaps 9/10 @11:20 £50K HSBC

Lets get a convoy of buses ......
    CHAPS requested 6th OCTOBER to HSBC Link Acc
    Transfer out 8th October - CHAPS refund 29 Oct (dated 7th Oct on KE Statement), funds into link Account 31 October 3pm
  • dungeness
    Options
    I really cannot believe that yet another week has gone by & still the list is long. I haven't posted for ages as I didn't feel I had anything more to add to those already posting, but I am just so angry about the whole situation. I have been watching this thread every day (like watching some long addictive very bad soap) & what strikes me is the total randomness of the payments. It is just the most cruel way of dealing with a group of people & could probably be written up in the book "Teach Youself Torturing" (if there is one!).

If they'd have said at the beginning it would take say 6 weeks & then people got their money early I don't believe there would have been this level of stress & anger. Anyway, that's my rant!

I really hope today will bring a load of dancing emoticons (which I love) & the list will dwindle rapidly. Good luck to those still waiting & I am sure there are many others like me who do not post but are watching & waiting with you.
  • ontherun_2
    Options
    I've no doubt the money is safe, but that doesn't help. :confused:

As someone posted previously .........So safe that no one can get their hands on it!!
    Non illigitamus carborundum!!
  • Greecian
    Greecian Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    Have sent email to J.Vine show. Hope situation gets some 'airtime'.
    I have money!!!!:j :j :j :j 31st October 3.30pm. Organised by nice lady from E & Y, very, very grateful.

£20 debit for CHAPS received 27th - dated 7th on A/C
  • Greecian
    Greecian Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    If I don't get this money today I'm going to Reading to sort it out

Chaps 9/10 @11:20 £50K HSBC

Maybe we should all come with you......but then again maybe we should be going to Ernst & Young HQ as they are the ones who haven't released our accounts to ING?
    I have money!!!!:j :j :j :j 31st October 3.30pm. Organised by nice lady from E & Y, very, very grateful.

£20 debit for CHAPS received 27th - dated 7th on A/C
  • Paul3000
    Options
    Coming on for the first time for the list.
    Calling KE daily but so far only received generic email.
  • iblamethebanks
    Options
    Greecian wrote: »
    Have sent email to J.Vine show. Hope situation gets some 'airtime'.

Good , that's at least 4 emails they have received then . Can anyone else find the time to e mail please ? The more the merrier ! Any news on the Guardian piece from yesterday Dan / Martin ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure