Brabantia

Options

Comments

• gwen80
    gwen80 Posts: 2,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow! What excellent customer service. I called up about my rusty bin. I have to email a picture of the rust and the Brabantia logo and a new bin will be sent to me. I really am impressed. Any bins I may need in the future will be Brabantia (and no, I don't work for them!). Yay!!
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
  • Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great thread: I have a Brabantia paper box which was expensive even in the sale. I was worried they'd stop making the paper liners, but I see now I will get good service from Brabantia if I need to contact them. Definitely would be more likely to buy further products after this thread. :T
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been sold on Brabantia because of this thread. Always thought they were a tad expensive but now I think the extra cost is worth it.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • Bronwen_Feather
    Options
    I saw the postings regarding the great customer service from Brabantia. The lid on my 50 litre bin has just broken so I came across this website by googling for a new lid. I just phoned Brabantia and explained that my lid was broken and gave them all the information about where the Brabantia logo was situated etc. However, they are now insisting that you return the old lid before they will send a new one. How ridiculous is that?!! Apparently it can take five days to send a new one. I said that I did not want my bin contents left in the open as I have cats - not to mention the flies this time of year! Their customer service representative was totally unmoved and said that if I didn't want to wait for a free lid, I could order one from them at a cost of £40!!! Their Customer Service has obviously gone downhill and now stinks - just like the contents of my bin without a lid!! Am I the only person who has found this?:mad:
  • trimworth
    Options
    The local rate customer services number is 08456024877.

Hope that this helps

Thank you for letting me all know about the wonderful and free replacement of 'bits' for my bin.

Just wanted you to all know that the above number has now been replaced by 0844 8735848.

My bin replacement part is in the post!

:j
  • My lid developed a crack, found this thread, called Brabantia and they're sending a return label for me.

Can't see why someone would complain about having to return the original. I think it amazing that they send out replacements.

I've made a temp cardboard lid while I wait for the replacement.
  • crispy71
    Options
    Now that so far is what I call service! I called the number above, told them the lid was broke. They ask where the logo was and are emailing me a free return label to send the broke one to them and then they will send me a new lid. I will definietely reccommend them to friends & family
  • joe_cowell
    Options
    yes, worked for me too, I had a brabantia 30 litre bin for about 7 years, plastic lid hinges broke through so much use.
    Phoned brabantia, they replaced the entire lid and even paid the postage to send it to them.....excellent service.
  • missile
    missile Posts: 11,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    We have a 35L Brabantia bin. Found a good place for genuine brabantia liners. Not my company but I don't like to advertise, PM if you want info.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home :iloveyou:
  • vikingaero
    vikingaero Posts: 10,920 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Brabantia are my second favourite company after Lakeland. You just know that if you buy one of their products you'll be looked after - no fuss and no snotbag sales assistants and managers to deal with.
    The man without a signature.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport