Brabantia

Options

Comments

• Pinewood15
    Options
    Good Luck! :confused:

Having read all the positive comments on their Customer Service response I called up expecting a quick resolution to my broken bin lin but instead have just spent 40mins on the 0870 number gradually moving up the queue only to be cut-off as I reached number one.

I then found the 01275 direct number and have spent another 20mins to have the same happen.

I realise this is a bank holiday but if they are not operating customer service at normal levels they should just say this at the outset.

I am seriously disgruntled - particularly given the glowing service that everyone else seems to have had.
  • foolsgold99
    Options
    Any one know where I can buy the cheapest brabantia bin (50l) brushed steel?

Thanks
  • scuzie
    scuzie Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just looked this up as touch bin lid has split after 4 years. Scoured the file for receipt as OH is very thorough but couldn't find it. Didn't want to buy a new one and just called the number listed and new one on it's way. Absolutely no quibble! Well done Brabantia and thank you for all this information. Fab site. :beer:
    Scuzie:T
    Cottage holiday in Devon -Shakti Mat - £10 Kurt Keiger - Sarah Smith Apron - Shopping Bag - Barbie Goody Bag & DVD - City break - £10 Crossword puzzle, Cookery weekend in Ireland & 30kg of Fertilizer, Butchery Masterclass & 2 Day Painting course...:rotfl:
  • bribri_2
    Options
    I have been struggling with a non-opening bin lid and then saw this forum.

Phoned up Brabantia - no questions asked about bin age - New bin lid arrived 7 - 10 later. Fantastic.
  • jennet1
    jennet1 Posts: 199 Forumite
    Options
    we have a cylindrical bin, which I suspect OH kicked and now has a dent in. do you think this is covered? would feel very cheeky phoning up about this
  • cookie_monster
    Options
    Another big thumbs up for the staff at Brabatinia as I emailed them a few days ago about a faulty non closing lid on my bin and they sent the replacement parts in the post within 5 days.
    I hate migraines.
  • LorraineP_3
    Options
    Hi there. Encouraged by your tales, I tried to ring Brabantia about my broken bin lid. They want to know where the logo is, but I have searched my bin inside and out and there is no logo. It is a 30L brushed steel touch bin, about 4 years old. I got it from Debenhams so it really is genuine. Is this a test - is there meant to be no logo??!!! Thanks a lot.
  • cookie_monster
    Options
    Hi Lorraine, they said the same thing in my e-mail. The logo on my bin is on the lid just above the black plastic case.

http://www.haggul.com/ProdImage/30%5C1303336.jpg
    I hate migraines.
  • davesarah99
    Options
    Just been searching for a replacement Brabantia bin lid and stumbled across this thread.

Called the customer services and a new lid will be with me by the end of the week - no questions asked - what fantastic service from Brabantia !!!:T
  • beccabee_2
    Options
    oh no, I had a Brabantia bin it was fantastic but my other half broke the lid (it was plastic) I didn't know you could get it repaired so I let him throw it out :( I now have a much inferior bin from ASDA
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure