Which mattress? (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• joshtbh
    joshtbh Posts: 1,410 Forumite
    Options
    any ideas about Dream Beds Ltd beds anyone?
  • TiTheRev
    TiTheRev Posts: 3,215 Forumite
    Options
    ITtim wrote: »
    What are Reylon beds like?

I can get a Reylon Monet for £275

Spec as follows....
    • 1500 Pocket Mattress
    • 50mm Layer of Memory Foam
    • 5 Year Guarantee
    • Non Turnable
    • Strong Damask Cover
    I appreciate its a non turn but i am willing to sacrifice the turning (we forget anyway) so with that in mind is it a good deal? free delivery also.
    It ticks all the right boxes, and seems good if you're prepared to use a non-turn one. The guarantee may only be a 'sliding-scale' version like my Silentnight one (useless, basically!), so check that out. Dont know too much about Reylon quality-wise though, worth waiting for Tim to reappear before committing...
    :A Luke 6:38 :A
    The above post is either from personal experience or is my opinion based on the person God has made me and the way I understand things. Please don't be offended if that opinion differs from yours, but feel free to click the 'Thanks' button if it's at all helpful!
  • TiTheRev
    Options
    kopo wrote: »
    Cheap Flexcell mattress
    http://www.memory-mattress.co.uk/index.html
    They are not advertise the make of the mattresses on website.
    Is it just me, or does this not make sense?! :confused: :rotfl:
    The above post is either from personal experience or is my opinion based on the person God has made me and the way I understand things. Please don't be offended if that opinion differs from yours, but feel free to click the 'Thanks' button if it's at all helpful!
  • ITtim
    ITtim Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    TiTheRev wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does this not make sense?! :confused: :rotfl:

if it is you then i think i have the same problem....
    kicking squealing gucci little piggy.
  • ihowe88
    Options
    OK....can someone advise me please;

I am looking for a realtively soft and deep mattress but haven't been able to find anything suitable so far and my problem is that the only bed retailers I can find who have showrooms, offer the very brands that this thread advises staying away from.

My budget for the mattress is around £400-£500 and I'm leaning towards the Romantica or Kozeesleep ranges from the advice given on here. However, given that I've been really unimpressed with a lot of the mattresses that I've tried in stores, I really need to try before I buy, I'm curious as to how others have managed to do this with these ranges?
  • Tim_Deegan
    Tim_Deegan Posts: 6,027 Forumite
    Options
    TiTheRev wrote: »
    It ticks all the right boxes, and seems good if you're prepared to use a non-turn one. The guarantee may only be a 'sliding-scale' version like my Silentnight one (useless, basically!), so check that out. Dont know too much about Reylon quality-wise though, worth waiting for Tim to reappear before committing...

I get slated if I say anything about any bed manufacturer on here. So do a search on the forums for the correct spelling (Relyon), and the spelling that many people use (Reylon).
  • ITtim
    Options
    Thanks Tim,

I did have a look and saw some comments you've made elsewhere on the Relyon Mattresses. Do you think £275 is a good price? There doesn't seem to be many of these mattresses about but the spec suggests its not a bad price.
  • Tim_Deegan
    Tim_Deegan Posts: 6,027 Forumite
    Options
    ITtim wrote: »
    Thanks Tim,

I did have a look and saw some comments you've made elsewhere on the Relyon Mattresses. Do you think £275 is a good price? There doesn't seem to be many of these mattresses about but the spec suggests its not a bad price.

Do you have a link to it?
  • ITtim
    Options
    this bed, £275 on ebay from the same company

http://www.bestpricebeds.co.uk/product_display.asp?id=2665

Thanks
    Tim
  • TiTheRev
    Options
    Tim_Deegan wrote: »
    I get slated if I say anything about any bed manufacturer on here. So do a search on the forums for the correct spelling (Relyon), and the spelling that many people use (Reylon).
    You're always picking holes in peoples posts, no wonder everyone picks on you ;) :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure