Brabantia

Options

Comments

• Bennifred
    Bennifred Posts: 3,986 Forumite
    Options
    Just had to search to re-find this thread for the customer services number:rolleyes: as the bolt thingy which fastens the legs on my Brabantia ironing board has come adrift and I've lost a bit:o . Rang the number - it was answered within seconds! - and the very nice lady on the other end took the details and said she'd have to get HQ to get back to me as she wasn't quite sure what part I was talking about, lol! She said it could normally take up to ten days for them to call back but she'd put "Urgent" on the request, as she didn't want me getting behind with my ironing - how lovely! Not that I'm in any great rush to get the iron out in this weather.........
    [
  • Bennifred
    Options
    Wow - absolutely fantastic service!
    As promised, Brabantia rang me this morning to find out the details of my problem. The lady asked me how long I've had the board and I told her (truthfully!) that I couldn't actually remember but about 5 years I think. Told her the details (lost fastener thingy and also welds which have failed) and she has ordered a new one to be sent to me, should be here in less than 2 weeks. That has saved me quite a lot of money, not to mention the hassle of actually locating a replacement (it's an extra-large board) and getting it home, so thanks again to the OP for the information!:T
    [
  • Bennifred
    Options
    The new ironing board arrived today!:j Definitely worth buying Brabantia....
    [
  • bargainaddict
    Options
    Thanks OP. I came across this thread a few weeks ago and when I went to my SIL flat yesterday to find she had THROWN OUT her £90 50 litre bin because the catch broke, I asked if I could have it. She had already replaced the bin and was happy to let me have it, even when I explained Brabantia would replace the catch cos the bin had a 10 year guarantee and she could take the new bin back.

So I now have a nice big shiny bin thanks to your post.
  • angelatgraceland
    Options
    I had excellent service from them also regarding a bread bin Id bought from a charity shop. One of the plastic side fittings brke so I phoned them(Nailsea near Bristol) nd they sent me the part at no cost.
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults
  • fclauson
    Options
    thought I would update on this - there service is still as fantastic as ever

Francis
  • aminihan
    Options
    Many thanks for all of the advice - I was just about to spend £30+ on a new bin lid and saw that they would replace it for free.

They were quick to answer the phone, gave excellent service and no quibbles as stated by others.
  • Flancy
    Options
    I had forgotton about the 10 year gaurantee Barbantia give.

I have just phoned the lovely lady on their customer service desk she was so helpful. She says my new lid will be with me shortly.
    What fantastic service !!!:T

Many thanks..... I love this site:rotfl:
  • moonrakerz
    moonrakerz Posts: 8,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Brilliant - bought a Brabantia 30L bin 3 days ago ! :T
  • Sir_Owen
    Options
    Hello

I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Brabantia Wall Mounted rotary airer I have seen it on ebay and on a website called charlies direct for £50 plus postage, does anyone know the quality and what the usual going rate for these are

Owen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport