A new start for Mooloo

Options

Comments

• angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Options
    Mooloo wrote: »
    bit like the Debtfree's it will keep me on track a bit better?

Hi mooloo,

I never read your last thread so I'm not sure how life has changed for you recently however I just wanted to say that posting things on Debt free wannabe keeps us all motivated and there's loads of support there aswel!

Good luck in your new cottage, I hope all works out for you and your son!
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    edited 6 June 2009 at 9:47PM
    Options
    Thanks, so tomorrow will be time on the computer to work out a spreadsheet!.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Actually I might try and have a go tonight!. See if I can make a start anyway.
    Now when was the last time I used Excel????mmmmm
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 38,230 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There you go, something to look forward to do when it's piddling down with rain tomorrow :A
    Has your DS got his compulsory moped training day booked ?
    .................:)....I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...:)
  • john_holland_2
    Options
    Hello Mooloo

I was late joining your other thread so found it difficult to understand all that was going on? I will try harder this time.

Here's to a new beginning. Cheers
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Hello Mooloo

I was late joining your other thread so found it difficult to understand all that was going on? I will try harder this time.

Here's to a new beginning. Cheers

My whole life has been hard to follow! Don't worry about it.
    I am hoping that from now on, I will have an easier life. There will only be DS and myself at home. He will be leaving school in a few days, and hopefully he will be off on his apprenticeship.

I have been on the phone to try to book his CBT test, but the company was on answer machine, and have not phoned me back. Something to chase on Monday.
  • Keeping_Motivated
    Options
    Hi Mooloo

Sounds peaceful in your house for you and DS tonight must make a change! Enjoy.

You say you are not sure what the next 2 years will hold, maybe it would also help to write some goals down that you would like to achieve. Sometimes writing things down helps us to define what we want and therefore we can be making small steps towards achieving them. Plus its a positive thing to do and I know that is a big thing for you lately.

Good luck with making your cottage your home.
  • john_holland_2
    Options
    Making goals is a good idea. Try to keep them simple in the beginning. It sound silly but it helps keep you motivated (no pun intended) at the start
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    On the EPP course, we have Action Plans, little things, just to carry out one task a week, on a regular basis, etc.
    I have often made my goals, but had to change them according to the challenges life has thrown at me.
    What I would like is for my health and my finances to be on an even keel, and that I can make something of the garden. Not being a natural gardener, thats quite a goal.
    I have already killed of 5 trays of plants becuase I left them in the greenhouse, on the hot days, when I went to see my BF!!! Oops, and all that watering before!.
  • john_holland_2
    Options
    I imagine both your health and finances will be a lot easy now? Good luck
    I'm routing for you anyway
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business