My journey to a debt free life

Options

Comments

• Onebrokelady
    Options
    Nicnak wrote: »
    My sister has decided to put her tree up today too. That's a nice family tradition that you have all putting it up.

Fingers crossed you get cake as well. x

:j:j there was cake :j:j
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £6,080.1 Owed = £11,549.9
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Hurrah for cake :j:j:j
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    I bet your longe looks very Christmassy now with paper chains and your tree.

Hope the sickness feeling passes fairly soon.

Enjoy your evening.
    It does look lovely:) I still feel a bit queasy but I did have a small drink so that probably was a bad idea
  • Willowtree222
    Options
    I miss cake....

Hope your living room looks cosy now for you. x
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby news. Has your DD tried ginger? I used to find spearmint polos effective too in getting through the morning sickness.
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    Nicnak wrote: »
    I miss cake....

Hope your living room looks cosy now for you. x

The living room does look cosy and I'm feeling very festive,I might have to have a mince pie later,we are also watching a Christmas film on Netflix tonight :j
    Is it because of your allergies that you haven't had cake,if so have a look at Coop,my daughter is vegan so doesn't have dairy or eggs and some of their free from range is dairy egg and gluten free,also Morrrisons free from mince pies are dairy egg and gluten free
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby news. Has your DD tried ginger? I used to find spearmint polos effective too in getting through the morning sickness.
    Thankyou,I did buy her some peppermint tea but that didn't really help,I told her to try drinking ginger ale that's gone slightly flat,I drink that if I've got a stomach upset and it soothes my tummy
  • Onebrokelady
    Options
    Yet another busy day here today. We finished the living room decorations last night so I just have the hall to do and I can do that over the next week

This morning I had to go and get corn for the chickens and DD needed cat litter so we took the dog and the shopping trolley and walked along the river to our local shopping center,there is a pet shop there so we got what we needed,the DD walked back with the dog and I took the shopping home on the bus
    I had my lunch and then cleaned out the chickens, they have been bake to go out in the garden all afternoon today because it finally stopped raining.
    I've cleaned and tidied the kitchen,stripped my bed and washed dried and ironed the bedding to put straight back on again :A
    The house is polished and hoovered and all I have to do now is put the tree and decoration boxes back in the loft and cook my tea

I checked my diary earlier because I couldn't remember what shift I was on tomorrow and it's a late so I get to have a lie in:j:j:j I'm sooo happy I can have a chilled morning and then pootle off for the bus at 11:T

Tonight there is a Christmas film on Netflix that I want to watch,it's called The Christmas Chronicals and it's starting Kurt Russel as Father Christmas,it looks kind of cheesy but then all the best Christmas films are
    I've also finally stopped feeling sick today,I hope that's the end of it now as I really haven't got time to be ill
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I'm glad you're not feeling sick any more. You've got loads done today :T. Enjoy your Christmas film :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Willowtree222
    Options
    The living room does look cosy and I'm feeling very festive,I might have to have a mince pie later,we are also watching a Christmas film on Netflix tonight :j
    Is it because of your allergies that you haven't had cake,if so have a look at Coop,my daughter is vegan so doesn't have dairy or eggs and some of their free from range is dairy egg and gluten free,also Morrrisons free from mince pies are dairy egg and gluten free

Yes, because of the allergies and how much sugar is in the free from range. I can't have too much sugar either. The list seems to be endless!
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family