Have i been scammed?? Raspberry Ketone Fresh

Options

Comments

• likelyfran
    likelyfran Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    If you've paid by credit card, can't you get the money back through them if money taken is over £100 (something like that)??
    Think this is it:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchases
    *Look for advice, not 'advise'*
    *Could/should/would HAVE please!*

:starmod:
    “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti. :starmod:
    :dance:
  • Sammybow
    Options
    I to have fallen for this bait. Has anyone got a phone number for them? The ones I have found on the site has an automated recorded thing saying they are dealing with everything via email and when you email shall get a response within 24 guess what no reply. Have contacted the bank of which has stopped any further payments to them and are disputing this with the company.
    I need a number to be able to contact them anyone help?
  • imoneyop
    imoneyop Posts: 970 Forumite
    Options
    Sammybow wrote: »
    I to have fallen for this bait. Has anyone got a phone number for them? The ones I have found on the site has an automated recorded thing saying they are dealing with everything via email and when you email shall get a response within 24 guess what no reply. Have contacted the bank of which has stopped any further payments to them and are disputing this with the company.
    I need a number to be able to contact them anyone help?

There is a massive thread on rasberry ketone here, perhaps take a read through that and you might find a phone number.
  • Sammybow
    Options
    Thanks still can't find a number for them. It's raspberry ketone fresh is the company name. I'm so angry with myself that I have fallen for this. £153;is a lot to lose when I have 2 young disabled children
  • Slimmingbride
    Options
    I never received an email so have rebate form to send back can someone please forward one to me. I'm really worried and can't afford to lose this £150!! Help please!!
  • emmawoz
    Options
    I haven't received any confirmation email either, did this last night and realised straight away there was something wrong. Rang the bank but they couldn't help me. Rang the numbers on the website none of them worked, and neither did the email! Don't know what to do!!
  • Ozzymcfarlane
    Options
    I have done the same thing last night! Realised straight after that something was wrong! They said they will rebate, but haven't sent me an email :( been to my bank today who said they will investigate after the money has cleared.
    Has anyone had any results? Really dont wanna loose that kind of money and if it has happened to so many of us there must be something to be done?
  • Ozzymcfarlane
    Options
    Stupidly I did this too on Tuesday 22/10/13.

I didn't receive any confirmation email so I straight away panicked and phoned my bank who couldn't help
    Until the purchase stopped pending.

I tried calling customer services where an automated message have me a GMAIL account to contact.. With no surprise I got NO reply.
    I called the phone number on the T&C for a return number, number doesn't exist.

The items arrived today (Friday) with no information at all. No contact details or rebate information.

I've contacted my bank who are going to investigate for
    Me, I don't think I'm ever going to get my money back to I'm
    Definitely not going to stop trying.

One problem I'm having is that on the order completion page where it said they'd taken my £153 but will rebate, I was in such a panic I can't recall WHEN they said they'd rebate???? Did anyone else catch that information?

Nadine.. Is the rebate form on a link? Could you post me the information and form please?
    did your bank manage to get anywhere?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    did your bank manage to get anywhere?

What does the website say about getting a refund ?
  • kjh2609
    Options
    Today I purchased the Raspberry Ketone Fresh product with the 90 day free trial for £4.95 from a link on Facebook. It is not a scam, however the small print was not very obvious to me.

I rang my bank to cancel my payment, but was told there was nothing they can do as the payment is in progress. I got put through to the disputes department and was told they had actually contacted the company themselves and was told that on their website it states that the mail-in rebate is only for US residents, and that UK residents are not entitled to the rebate.

Fortunately, my bank were able to give me the number which they used to contact the company, which is 888-222-4979 (to dial from a UK number dial 001 and then the number).

I was put through to an adviser and after trying to persuade me to keep the product with an added discount, they gave me all the details I needed in order to return the product as soon as I receive it. I was glad to find that they gave me a UK postal address so I don't have to send it back to the US.

With the address they gave me and ensuring I get the package tracked, they told me they can issue me with a refund as soon as they receive the package. Make sure you keep the tracking number in case of any problems.

Please make sure if you are a UK resident that you do not wait out the 30 days to try and claim back your money, it will not work. Do what I did and ring them for a refund asap.

I have not received my package yet, but will keep you updated with the outcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure