Day spas Cardiff

Options

Comments

• black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Go to an English one, it will be much better ;)
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • aurora_borealis_2
    Options
    to get slightly more on topic, i think you should have a hot stone massage AB, then you can tell me what its like so i'll know whether i want to get one or not :Dyou want to know if it burns, don't you :rotfl:

although that said, ive always wanted to go to one of these health spas and be pampered for the day, so anything would be fine by me (did i mention you were adopting me as your fourth daugther? im a welshie, and im from the land of the mint green pier, so i'll fit right in with your other three :rotfl: )Free on the 11th? Want tickets? ;)

de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar ;)
  • aurora_borealis_2
    Options
    The racist material I'm on about is things that say if you take an English flag and wash the !!!!!! out of it you get the welsh flag. And pictures for sale of Bart Simpson weeing on the English flag. And mugs in the gift shop opposite the castle with a verse on it about keeping the English out of wales (fair enough, I won't be going back). It's like they want the tourists but they don't want to have to talk to them and be civil to them once they are there. And I've been out at night many a time in my local town but not once been offered drugs on the street like I was 3 times on a 3 night stay in Cardiff.
    BS, There's not a day goes by when someone doesn't take a pop at the Welsh on these boards. Really.

I don't take offence :confused:
    de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar ;)
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,199 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    darn, no... im working :cry: the public shoppping temple of argos requires my services.

maybe next year :D
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • pavlovs_dog
    Options
    The racist material I'm on about is things that say if you take an English flag and wash the !!!!!! out of it you get the welsh flag. And pictures for sale of Bart Simpson weeing on the English flag. And mugs in the gift shop opposite the castle with a verse on it about keeping the English out of wales (fair enough, I won't be going back). It's like they want the tourists but they don't want to have to talk to them and be civil to them once they are there. And I've been out at night many a time in my local town but not once been offered drugs on the street like I was 3 times on a 3 night stay in Cardiff.

i know the shop you mean, so i will investigate when i am in town next, and report back :beer:
    know thyself
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aww thats a shame BS :(:confused:
    the "racist" stuff is only made in jest ,i dont think everyone takes it as seriously :confused::)

oh and deffo St Davids BTW :T

what a lucky girlie your daughter is AB :S
  • black-saturn
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    BS, There's not a day goes by when someone doesn't take a pop at the Welsh on these boards. Really.

I don't take offence :confused:
    In England there isnt merchandise available to buy against welsh people. I'm not having a pop at the welsh at all. Just some of your beliefs.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • pavlovs_dog
    Options
    In England there isnt merchandise available to buy against welsh people. .

there *is* because of ive seen it. things like those peeing on flags/ football shirts are 2 a penny in the uk :rolleyes: if you think this is a uniquely welsh thing BS then im afraid you are probably a little misguided
    know thyself
  • black-saturn
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    there *is* because of ive seen it. things like those peeing on flags/ football shirts are 2 a penny in the uk :rolleyes: if you think this is a uniquely welsh thing BS then im afraid you are probably a little misguided
    Sorry but I've never seen any. Where exactly did you see them? The English arnt allowed to be racist at all. Just imagine the uproar it would cause if you could buy merchandise of an English man weeing on an Islamic flag and then we turned round and said "it's OK it's in jest and it's not supposed to be taken seriously". Get my drift.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • pavlovs_dog
    Options
    manchester, london, birmingham to name just a few places. if you've ever been to any sort of international sporting match, you will know just how common this stuff is - and that it is intended in jest.

the english arent allowed to be racist? is that why every time i cross the severn bridge i am greeted by the typical "here comes another leek-munching boyo from the valleys' attitude?
    know thyself
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family