BuyMobilePhones.net (merged)

Options

Comments

• samba
    samba Posts: 418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 27 April 2009 at 2:25PM
    Options
    They send the vouchers along with the phone. You return them at the specified intervals, along with all the bills that have arrived in between. According to their t&c's photocopies or online printouts are acceptable in place of original bills.

It's all there in their t&c's if you want to read more.

EDIT: I must apologise as I just read the t&c's again and it seems online bills are not explicitly mentioned, although legible photocopies are fine.
  • robylactatos
    Options
    Thanks, would you mind posting a link to the terms and conditions - I can't seem to find them on the website. :rolleyes:
  • Muhid
    Muhid Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    I placed an order on 18/04/2009 and received an email saying security checks are fine but phone is out of stock. It was the cheapy nokia 1680!! You would have thought they would have those in stock.
    Anyway, I started reading reviews about this site and found some good and some bad. I started to have some doubts. I sent an email on the 27th and had no replies. I was on the phone to them and was holding for 14mins. I wanted to post this but had to register my details. After going to my inbox i found emails from buymobilephones!! They have dispatched the phone and will receive it tomorrow!!! Yay!

I will report back tomorrow to see if it arrives.
  • Muhid
    Options
    I came back from work and found a parcel and lo and behold it was the phone! Now i will have to send the claim voucher along with 2 proof's. This will be sent tomorrow; Friday 1st of May 2009. I will see how long it takes. So far so good.
  • Muhid
    Options
    I have posted the voucher by recorded delivery on Friday 1st May. By the way, they are no longer offering the nokia 1680 with 32" Sony TV so they gave me a nokia 2600 instead. I will report when my TV is dispatched.
  • Muhid
    Options
    They received my claim voucher and said it is all ok on the 2nd May. No emails to say that it is being dispatched or that it is out of stock. Will send an email today.
  • Muhid
    Options
    I have just received email after sending them one to say my free gift has been dispatched and will be available the next working day. That should be tomorrow then.
    It seems if you email them, they seem to reply and do something.
  • bill_williams_loft
    Options
    i'm currently having problems with these jokers too.... they dont seem to want to part with any sony vaios, like telling lies, and their customer service stinks.

my advice to everyone would be to avoid them at all costs... i know others who have encountered the same problems...

however, i'm going to cancel the mobile phone contract if they dont sort it out.

When they dont follow through on their free gift promises, they are breaking the contract and their own terms and conditions clause 16.5 known as an 'Invitation to Treat'. Dont accept any inferior products as a substitute! fight these cowboys!!!
  • Muhid
    Options
    Well, my eperience with them so far has been good. I have received my Sony Bravia 32" TV and I am well pleased.
    I know you have to play the waiting game but in the end they did deliver.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure