Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• snow_ball
    snow_ball Posts: 283 Forumite
    Options
    *holds hand up* lots of queasiness here! Not helped by a poor nights sleep, but I would give anything to crawl back into bed now, instead I'm stuck at my desk :( No real food cravings or aversions yet but I have a feeling I'll be going off stuff soon, my sense of smell has become more sensitive to unpleasant things.

Another thing, my boobs are sooooo sore!! Thankfully it was never one of my PMS symptoms, but oh boy, are they making up for it now! And I'm overfilling bras that were gaping a few weeks ago :o
  • lulu_92
    lulu_92 Posts: 2,758 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    snow_ball wrote: »
    Another thing, my boobs are sooooo sore!! And I'm overfilling bras that were gaping a few weeks ago :o

OMG I never even thought of that. I didn't wear a bra yesterday or sunday as it hurt but today I have and I've just noticed it fits so much better! Painful though!
    Our Rainbow Twins born 17th April 2016
    :A 02.06.2015 :A
    :A 29.12.2018 :A

• Claire_A87
    Claire_A87 Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    *de-lurking*

Massive congrats lulu :D Keeping everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months x

*lurking*
    DS - 08/15

OU: BA (Hons) Open, 1
  • nightsky224
    nightsky224 Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations WizzyPop & xHannahx glad to have some more people to join us.

Lulu, I must go and get a maternity bra, mine are so uncomfortable, I am spilling out of them, all of them seem so ugly though!! Anyone seen any nice ones?

Still got sickness at the moment and I think I have lost the ability to be tactful.... I have noticed myself being rather blunt over the last few weeks!!

Hope you all had a nice bank holiday xx
    Recently married and loving it x
  • bookgirl_2
    bookgirl_2 Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well and not feeling too queasy. 8 weeks tomorrow, and booking in appt at 1pm. Will report back on what's involved! Scan date came in the post at the weekend - 2nd June which seems ages away.

DH starting to open up a bit about the baby now, even had a brief conversation about choosing names and which room will be the nursery, but I think he is still in shock!

Has everyone told their parents yet, or are you holding on for a bit? I'm totally undecided about when would be the best time.

Hugs to all,

Rx
    Married MSE style (sort of) 9/10/10 :j
  • WizzyPop
    WizzyPop Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone had any food aversions or cravings yet? I've gone off eggs, but that's it so far, but just recently developed a passion for ice - cubes and lollies. It's not because I am hot either.
    It seems the bump has decided it doesnt like Coffee or fried onions both result in full on vomit most of the other time its just queasiness oh and i seem to have lost the craving for chocolate.Down to drinking just 2 cups of tea a day and lots of apple juice.
    LittleMoog wrote: »
    We had a busy weekend, been feeling a bit ropey and really really tired, but no sickness yet still.
    fingers crossed you don't get the morning sickness with this pregnancy.
  • lulu_92
    edited 6 May 2015 at 10:16AM
    Options
    I'm dreading the sickness stage! Nausea is bad enough!

@Wizzy I've cut out caffeine completely just because I think I'll cope better if I know I can't have any. I drink peppermint tea which helps with the bloating.

Just had my doctors appointment where he proceeded to scare me by saying I could still have a chemical pregnancy because I caught it so early and that 1 in 4 pregnancies miscarry :( I took all of my stress out at the gym. I found it hard but not impossible.

Booking in appointment is on 15th June, so yes please tell us what happens @bookgirl!!

OH and I are going out for dinner in a moment so we can talk plans! :)

Hope everyone's okay :) xx

• LittleMoog
    LittleMoog Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm, I'm sure I wrote a reply about maternity bras earlier, but I can't find it! I didn't wear non-wired/maternity bras while pregnant before as I've got big boobs and need the underwire fir support/comfort. I just got fitted regularly at Bravissimo to make sure the wires were sitting nicely and not compressing any breast tissue. I didn't have any issues with soreness or blocked ducts. I bought non-wired feeding bras right at the end.
    Little monkey born November 2012:j
    Froglet due March 2016 :D
  • LittleMoog
    LittleMoog Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :)
    Anyone else absolutely ravenous? I can't stop eating! I had breakfast, drove to work and by the time I got to my desk (40 mins later) I was so hungry I've eaten half my lunch!
    Little monkey born November 2012:j
    Froglet due March 2016 :D
  • lulu_92
    Options
    LittleMoog wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    Anyone else absolutely ravenous? I can't stop eating! I had breakfast, drove to work and by the time I got to my desk (40 mins later) I was so hungry I've eaten half my lunch!

I'm the opposite! I've had a yoghurt and a banana but only because I made myself eat them. My appetite has decreased quite a bit! :(

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family