Cheap Flights Article Discussion

Options

Comments

• kieron
    kieron Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 6 June 2011 at 11:35PM
    Options
    Hi
    we are looking for some cheap flights to denver Col usa, travelling from either London airports , manchester or anywhere in the midlands
    I have used all the search engines and the best I can get is £990 for the two of us with BA direct from Heathrow to Denver
    outbound 0ct 25 return 29 Nov 2011
    We are quite flexible with the dates though

Do you know of any discount codes that I could use to get some more money off this flight or any other tips

Cheers all
    They call me Mr Pig!
  • addana
    Options
    This is strictly related to the article. I hope this is the right place to post it and to receive an answer.

Reading the article, I couldn't find any mention on the 5th category of websites - the websites that offer the list of flights on the selected route, but don't directly sell the tickets. These sites send the visitor directly to the airline's website, so the visitor can buy it at the same price as directly with the airline. The advantage of using such a site is that they list all the cheap airlines, including RyanAir and others that regular ScreenSrappers don't list.
    Examples of such sites are: FlyLowCostAirlines.org , LowCostRoutes.com , WhichBudget.com .
    I use them quite often, as I found them much more useful then the ScreenSrapper, when talking only about low cost airlines.

Is there any reason for not talking about them?
  • RichY
    Options
    Hi guys I have only just joined this so forgive me if I'm not supposed to post this in here. Right well basically I have scoured the Internet for a good month or so and have still been unable to fix this dilemma so that's why I'm talking to the experts. Ok I need to go to Croatia airport called pula and have to be there on the 29th of august now I have almost booked a flight that was initially 200 only for it to shoot up to 700 pounds so I'm very poor at doing this, I have to stay there for 7 days so will be back to the uk on the 5th and it doesn't matter what airport in the uk either. I have already spent 160 before I have even got to the place in way of a deposit for a festival that I'm going to be volunteering at and so far have been unlucky with any kind of travel option sorry for long winded comment I hope you can help me x
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It might be cheaper to get a flight to Trieste or Zagreb and trains from there.

There are also ferries from Venice to the Istrian peninsula http://www.venezialines.com/our-services/prices/venice-istra
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • Are you looking for Lowest Direct Flights to Asia?

Let Cheap Flights Asia help you. Now is a great time to fly to Asia! Greater competition among the major airlines for your business means lower fares and more options for the savvy traveler. With this highly competitive market, now is the time to book that vacation you’ve always dreamed of.

cheapflightsasia.com
  • zoeisababe
    Options
    Hi.

I am needing to book 15 return flights from Manchester - Tenerife south NEXT November (2012). Am I better waiting and seeing what happens or booking sooner and who with?

Thanks all
    Zoe
    :jMarried on 12.12.12 to the best man alive! - FACT!:j
  • lindelou
    Options
    hi all,
    does anyone have any tips on getting the best deal on a flight to canada next year.
    Any help would be appreciated

thanks,

linda
  • SallyUK
    SallyUK Posts: 2,344 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok Back to Plan A - LOL

We'd like to go to Croatia in April this year. We can get reasonably priced flights from Manchester to Dubrovnik, but we're told that it's fabulous in the places nearer Split area. However, I can't get direct flights to Split, so what's best way of getting there please? Dates are 3- 10 Apr 2012. We'd like to fly from Manchester or Leeds Bradford if poss.

Sal
    x
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    SallyUK wrote: »
    ...we're told that it's fabulous in the places nearer Split area....

Which fabulous places nearer Split?

Have you been to Dubrovnik?
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • SallyUK
    SallyUK Posts: 2,344 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Richard

A colleague who I work beside and who is from there, has told me that its nicer in Split and we like to book a villa to stay in. Although Ive seen some nice ones in Dubrovnik area, Ive seen even nicer in Split area, which was my thinking that perhaps we'd be better going there if possible?

Sal
    X
    richardw wrote: »
    Which fabulous places nearer Split?

Have you been to Dubrovnik?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business