IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

I Recieved a letter from ZZPS please Help.

Options

Comments

• Tobisky247
    Options
    Thank you so much for the link.

I have now used this as a guide please have a look

(My address)
    20/01/2019

Star park
    610 SW Alder suit 515 Portland

Dear Sir or Madam

Subject access request ( Data Protection Act 2018 / General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) )
    [my name and address )

Please supply the data about me that I am entitled to under data protection law! relating to myself.
    i would like to see all photos taken,
    A close of of photos taken on the day in question, evidence that you have paid a debt collector, all letters and email sent and received. I am requesting for all data held and evidence that you hold against my name including the full copy of the PCN in question and those considered outstanding against me. Please be reminded that all claims must be for all PCNs in one claim. Not several claims.
    If you need any more data from me to confirm my identity please let me know as soon as possible. It may be helpful for you to know that data protection law requires you to respond to a request for data within one calendar month.
    If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer, or relevant staff member. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you. Its website is ico.org.uk or it can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.
    Yours faithfully
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,317 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Check and correct your punctuation and spelling.

Include a copy of your vehicle V5 as proof of ID. Tell the scammers you have included it and that the ICO have said asking for payment, additional information, or photo ID is unreasonable and you will complain to them if they do not supply the information you have requested within 30 days.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,253 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Please be reminded that all claims must be for all PCNs in one claim. Not several claims.
    Remove the above, it is not relevant to the SAR.

Tell them you do not have the PCN number but attach a copy of the ZZPS letter which is more than sufficient to show them an identifying reference for the case. also attach your V5C to prove you are the data subject.

Remove this, you want this information quicker so don't let them drag it out or pretend that they need 'more info' than a copy of the ZZPS letter and your V5C:
    If you need any more data from me to confirm my identity please let me know as soon as possible. It may be helpful for you to know that data protection law requires you to respond to a request for data within one calendar month.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    After I emailed sainsuries I recieved this email from the head office of Sainsbury’s

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.

I have sent this notice to the store for review and will provide a response shortly.

Kind Regards

Kerry Beeston
    Executive Office
    ☎ 0207 695 8900
    Kerry.Beeston@sainsburys.co.uk
    Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    And then shortly after I recieved this back. It seems Sainsbury’s don’t want to her involved. So I’m stuck with paying this fine.

Dear Sir

I have contacted the Greenwich High Road Local store who have confirmed that the car parking fine issued, was from a private car park owned by ZZPS.

This car park is not owned or affiliated with Sainsbury's and therefore we have no jurisdiction over the implementation of such fines.

Please may I respectfully request you contact the car park owners directly, or seek further independent advise accordingly.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 695 8900.

Kind Regards

Kerry Beeston
    Executive Office
    ☎ 0207 695 8900
    Kerry.Beeston@sainsburys.co.uk
    Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have contacted the Greenwich High Road Local store who have confirmed that the car parking fine issued, was from a private car park owned by ZZPS.

This car park is not owned or affiliated with Sainsbury's and therefore we have no jurisdiction over the implementation of such fines.

OH DEAR, Kerry Beeston does not have a clue.

ZZPS (AKA DRP) are just debt collectors. On their letter it will refer
    to the claimant ???

Sainsbury's will know who the landowner is, they will pay the rent.

Go back to the CEO and request he intervenes and to contact the landowner to get this cancelled
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    Thank you once again. Can you suggest what I should write to the CEO please.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tobisky247 wrote: »
    Thank you once again. Can you suggest what I should write to the CEO please.

Before that, I would like others on here to comment about ZZPS being the parking company or owning the car park ?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,253 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ZZPS are not a parking firm, and own no car parks.

So instead you need to complain to the retail park owners, just as you see in the SUCCESSFUL COMPLAINTS ABOUT PPCS' link in the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 22 January 2019 at 7:49PM
    Options
    Star Park are under CEL on the BPA AOS list, but are mere contractors

Civil Enforcement Limited also t/as Starpark & Creative Car Park & Parksolve http://www.ce-service.co.uk

privacy and email here https://www.ce-service.co.uk/privacypolicy
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport