IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

I Recieved a letter from ZZPS please Help.

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tobisky247 wrote: »
    What should I write to Mr coupe. The first time I wrote to him he passed it to Kerry.

Now you send a copy of the QDR to the CEO and tell him, this is what happens to his customers who dare to shop at Sainsbury's
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    Thank you for your advice. would you be able to suggest what to write along side the letter to Mr coupe.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    This already tells you:
    send a copy of the QDR to the CEO and tell him, this is what happens to his customers who dare to shop at Sainsbury's
    It's a complaint. You must write it from the heart, no useless Resolver style templates.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    Thank you Ill write it now and hopefully get a response from him. I am getting worried now as i dont want this to go too far than it is. I dont even know who the landowner is. as i could write to them as well.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 16 February 2019 at 12:10PM
    Options
    Tobisky247 wrote: »
    Thank you Ill write it now and hopefully get a response from him. I am getting worried now as i dont want this to go too far than it is. I dont even know who the landowner is. as i could write to them as well.

You must let the CEO know of your distress as a customer that you
    should receive such a disgusting letter from QDR just for shopping with his company
  • Tobisky247
    Tobisky247 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    v5yhw2.jpg

Hi after writing and waiting for a reply from the car park ticket I received. I received no further correspondence until I just got this letter. What do I do now please. Do I just give up and pay before it gets worse?

Thank you
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,894 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 22 June 2019 at 2:07PM
    Options
    You didn't tell us about the County Court Claim Form you received a month or so ago.

Or didn't you receive a Claim Form?

Is your address correct on that Default Judgment?

Have you moved house recently?

What happened with your complaint to Mr Coupe of Sainsburys?
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    Yes I’m sorry I received that county court letter I must have thought I posted it in the forum. Mr coupe passed it in tk Karen and Karen replied with the same thing that they have nothing to do with the car park
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    If you received the court claim form a few weeks ago and ignored it, then you now have the CCJ above to deal with

Pay it asap, within one month, or your credit rating is trashed
  • Tobisky247
    Options
    Thank you. There is no link to pay it on the letter. Shall I contact civil enforcement to pay it?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure