PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Options

Comments

• klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    the italian was every bit as good as last time, must get the mince out of the freezer and make mince and dumplings tonight, its def the weather for it
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Have got to go to doc and have to pop into As.. for meds so will buy some eggs and MAY make an impossibe quiche when I get back otherwise I fancy popping into chip shop on way home and using the last 2 faggots with peas, I love chip shop chips best but they may not be open as it will be about 5ish.
  • Maisy_Moo
    Maisy_Moo Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Ohhhh, is he doing a solo performance? Some of the best songwriting around IMO, I am most envious.

Ohh he was fantastic. :T I've seen Stereophonics loads of times but this was even better. He is still touring so if you can get tickets, I'd highly recommend it. Off to see Stereophonics in Wales next month too. :j

Dinner tonight for us is h/m meatballs and pasta. It's cold and I need comfort food.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,511 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Fasting day - Roasted med veg and baked chicken breast

Brekki was an orange and LF yoghurt
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Maisy_Moo wrote: »
    Ohh he was fantastic. :T I've seen Stereophonics loads of times but this was even better. He is still touring so if you can get tickets, I'd highly recommend it. Off to see Stereophonics in Wales next month too. :j

Dinner tonight for us is h/m meatballs and pasta. It's cold and I need comfort food.

Oddly I haven't seen the Stereophonics as much as many other bands from the 90's, no idea why really as I always really liked them. Must dig out my old gig tickets and festival programmes and have a look at them.

Dinner tonight will not be Kelly Jones....best go and check out the freezer :rotfl:
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    whmf00001 wrote: »
    buy some eggs and MAY make an impossibe quiche .

what is impossibe quiche ?

:eek:
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,511 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    MIL dinner day

Fresh Sea bass with new potatoes, salad.

HM ginger sponge with clotted cream
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Making the quiche tonight and while oven is on doing roast veggies. Confessing that when in Asd... I asked for the chips on the rostis.... counter but they had none but then I BOUGHT a bag of the McC.. salt and pepper chips - I mean !!! I have plenty of potatoes at home + frozen chips - Ashamed. But I only had half the bag with faggots last night, then a chip sarnie during evening and still some left for a lunchtime sarnie today. Buying a bag of chips !!! what on earth!!!! but they were nice.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    klew356 wrote: »
    what is impossibe quiche ?

:eek:

It's basically a quiche with no pastry - there's lots of recipes floating about for it but I use this one which I believe either IM or MrsLW introduced me to.

https://bristolindependents.co.uk/hartcliffe-throw-it-together-self-crusting-pie/

It's great that you can easily substitute the additional veg for what you have / like
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Maisy_Moo
    Maisy_Moo Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Oddly I haven't seen the Stereophonics as much as many other bands from the 90's, no idea why really as I always really liked them. Must dig out my old gig tickets and festival programmes and have a look at them.

Dinner tonight will not be Kelly Jones....best go and check out the freezer :rotfl:

Ohh I'd like him for dinner please.:rotfl:

Will have to make do with a jacket spud cheese and some fridge diver salad.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback