Keep Moving Challenge for 2018

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    A bit lost with mine as well as fitbit (or my phone ) has been playing up. Thought it was the fitbit itself as not syncing at all so they sent me a new one but that is hit and miss as well with me continually having to jiggle with bluetooth over and over to get it to sync which is a bit annoying. :mad: Must be my phone.

Anyway the last 2 weeks mileage are: 41.32 miles and 29.11 miles.

The couple of weeks before that....I didnt get a report as tracker wasnt syncing and as its such a motivator for me to see my steps at the end of the day, I didnt put much extra effort in so I am going to give those 2 weeks a conservative 20 miles each week.

That gives me a total of 110.43 miles to add.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    indesisiv wrote: »
    How do you randomly buy a house? :think:
    Just crack on from here, you know if you are moving or not.

I think I'm broadly on track, but no real idea!:o

Well four weeks ago on Saturday I was out walking:j the dog when I spotted a for sale sign on a road I really like, rang the estate agent on Monday, viewed on Weds morning, offer in on Weds afternoon, offer accepted Tursday morning. I wasn't intending to move, but you know, right house, right place, so there you go.

It's one of those times being single is really handy, none of that long discussion stuff:rotfl:

I'm now trying to get work done on two houses simulataneously, mine's not ready for sale and the new one was last decorated in the 1970s, and it's year end for work. I'm walking but no idea how much, maybe in May things will have calmed down.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    bugslet wrote: »
    I think I'm broadly on track, but no real idea!:o

Well four weeks ago on Saturday I was out walking:j the dog when I spotted a for sale sign on a road I really like, rang the estate agent on Monday, viewed on Weds morning, offer in on Weds afternoon, offer accepted Tursday morning. I wasn't intending to move, but you know, right house, right place, so there you go.

It's one of those times being single is really handy, none of that long discussion stuff:rotfl:

I'm now trying to get work done on two houses simulataneously, mine's not ready for sale and the new one was last decorated in the 1970s, and it's year end for work. I'm walking but no idea how much, maybe in May things will have calmed down.

Another advantage of being single bugslet is that you don't NEED to decorate if you dont WANT to :D
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    Oh believe me decorating is a priority;)
  • alba7
    alba7 Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    This month I have walked 132.4 miles which, considering one week in the middle of the month was very low in mileage, I am delighted with. I need 125 miles a month to make my target, so I am well over that.

Now if the rain/snow would please stop I might get a few longer walks in over Easter.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    Over 80 miles this week for the first time this year taking me over 1000 for the year so far :T

I will post my March totals tomorrow but I am way ahead of my target having had no 'bad' weeks so far :)
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    My Numbers for March as follows:

Total distance - 334.2 mls
    Ascent - 15,703 ft
    Energy - 51,400 kcal
    Longest day - 13.2 mls
    Shortest day - 7.5 mls
  • gfplux
    gfplux Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Hung up my suit!
    Options
    I am amazed and very pleased with myself. Having considered that I would be in a holding position having measured my steps since 2015 and being over 70 years of age.
    BUT, BUT, BUT.
    First quarter 2018 I have exceeded my 2017 first quarter by 30%.

A number of special reasons perhaps and I will see as the year unfolds.
    However one of those may be that my wife has this year become interested in my step numbers. Perhaps I have something to prove?
    There will be no Brexit dividend for Britain.
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Just 35.6 miles for me this week, but that's to be expected as I am cutting back the miles as part of a taper for Manchester Marathon next Sunday.
    571.0 miles for the year to date.
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Finally fixed my problem with fitbit syncing (fingers crossed)

Found the dongle thing that came with it and have put it on laptop.
    Still not syncing immediately but eventually gets there. :D

42.51 miles to add for last week.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure