Lionbridge

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Severai
    Options
    I was working on the EN-GB Query AdCopy v2 and today received this :"We would like to notify you that due to circumstances outside of our control we no longer have a requirement for your services on our program."

Anyone else working on this programme for Lionbridge receive the same message?

I was working on the Ads5 program and received the same message on June 30th.

I emailed the LB team to see if I could get any more info and was told that the client decided to ramp down the ads tasks in the UK without warning - from what I could gather, Lionbridge themselves only had about 24 hours notice, and didn't sound totally pleased with the situation.
  • Mostly_Bemused
    Options
    Hi Severai. Thanks for that. Yeah, I received the email on the same day. Bit of a bummer really but maybe something of a blessing in disguise: it was hideously tedious work but yet also incredibly stressful. Very fast paced and requiring intense concentration. It was kinda doing me in to be honest.

Oh well, time to find something else to make a few quid.
  • daz501
    daz501 Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hideously tedious work but yet also incredibly stressful. Very fast paced and requiring intense concentration. It was kinda doing me in to be honest.

That's exactly how I remember it when I did it many years ago...
  • WeAreGhosts
    WeAreGhosts Posts: 3,102 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Has anyone applied for the Map Analyst role and got a reply? Do they tell you if you've been unsuccessful at application stage?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure