Lionbridge

Options

Comments

• MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Becles wrote: »
    There are currently five different roles on the website. I was just wondering which was the best to apply for with the aim of getting as much work as I can?

Internet Assessor is the "main" job with them, which is likely to provide the most hours.

Crowd Worker is a pay-per-task thing, and would only be worth applying for if it's your only option, in my opinion.
  • Kelxx
    Kelxx Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone having problems getting in to the portal?

I've been trying for a couple of hours and chrome just sticks at waiting for ... etc.
    :heart:***I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YNAB***:heart:

• Sam1978_2
    Options
    Hello, I've been working for lionbridge for 3 weeks as an internet assessor. There is hardly ever any work and I seem to only be able to get about 4 hours a week. I emailed them and they replied to say that I had to complete the coursework to have full access to the program! Has anyone else experienced this? I'm just confused as to whether or not this is correct as the email I got about the coursework said it takes 8 hours and is optional, and you don't get paid for it, so I didn't do it. Any other opinions would be appreciated.
  • Maktina
    Maktina Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    I qualified as a spelling judge for Lionbridge, but even though I passed qualification I have yet to actually start work. They told me the roster is full and I have wait for an opening (I'm guessing a SLR or termination, eh?) Pfftt..
  • haloja
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to all this work from home expierence.

I can't find the start work/complete taks/whatever, where is it? where should i find it?

There are task to complete but I can't see the "start working" button

This is my first day, so I hope someone could help me.

Thanks
  • kt321
    Options
    Sam1978 wrote: »
    Hello, I've been working for lionbridge for 3 weeks as an internet assessor. There is hardly ever any work and I seem to only be able to get about 4 hours a week. I emailed them and they replied to say that I had to complete the coursework to have full access to the program! Has anyone else experienced this? I'm just confused as to whether or not this is correct as the email I got about the coursework said it takes 8 hours and is optional, and you don't get paid for it, so I didn't do it. Any other opinions would be appreciated.

I've been working for 3 weeks too, and there is always enough work when I log in. All I did was the initial training & exam, then when I logged in read all the documents. But no coursework.
  • AFCB001
    Options
    hi am applying for a lionbridge job I have accepted the terms of conditions on the contractor agreement but not sure what to do about the consulting agreement - there is space for name address etc at the bottom - are we supposed to fill that in and then email it back? got confused as there was a direct link for the contractor agreement but not the consulting agreement
    cheers
  • Forever
    Forever Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    sm1it wrote: »
    Hi,
    does anyone have any experience of the Side by Side Judge with LionBridge? I'm doing the training now and it all seems very subjective!! I haven't seen anywhere where it says how many per hour you are supposed to achieve ....there seems to be an awful lot of things to check in order to make a judgement.
    Any experienced workers comments would be appreciated. =)

I've just started the training today for the Side by Side Judge, and I have come to the same conclusion. It really does seem to be subjective rather than hard and fast rules. :(

Did you continue the training with it?

Is it different if you become a web assessor? Maybe I should ask if I can switch to this if it is less subjective?
  • Noodle15
    Options
    Hello,

Can one of you ads assessors please tell me what your passing score was on the LB qualification exam? Or, if you can't tell me YOUR score, please tell me what you think the passing score in general is. The exam I took was for 50 queries, and I got about 40 correct, which would equal 80%. I took the exam recently and I would love to know the passing score. Thanks!
  • KRDmum
    KRDmum Posts: 555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    sm1it wrote: »
    Hi,
    does anyone have any experience of the Side by Side Judge with LionBridge? I'm doing the training now and it all seems very subjective!! I haven't seen anywhere where it says how many per hour you are supposed to achieve ....there seems to be an awful lot of things to check in order to make a judgement.
    Any experienced workers comments would be appreciated. =)

Hi there, I was wondering if you still doing it and what can you tell me about it? Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure