PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 6. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• pnq06
    pnq06 Posts: 1,140 Forumite
    edited 21 April 2009 at 8:36PM
    Options
    Wow taplady I really am impressed- I wouldn't of actually offered it to start with though :o:rotfl: (apologies for spelling you name wrong earlier too :o I had to look twice when I saw your name cos I grew up with a family called "Tiplady" so I was half writing and half wondering in my mind what they must get up to these days lol!)

kadiya I cannot stand dark chocolate- It should be against the law I tell ya :D But then again I guess that what your saying will actually work because I cannot stand it :j So thanks for the tip :T

Today has for some reason been quite difficult for me- I think its cos of the PMT :o I've still stuck to plan though- Only its been more of a chore :mad:

B: Musli
    L: Salad in Pitta with hummus
    D: Veg with stuffing
    S: Fruit Salad

Hope everyone's OK?!
  • pnq06
    Options
    lalamb wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. I am definitely starting this next week. I know that sounds like I'm putting it off but I need to get some shopping in before I can start properly, next Tuesday is pay day and I plan on buying lots of healthy food and we're having takeaway tonight so........... next Wednesday.......I'll be back xx

Ok hun- Enjoy your takeaway and we'll see you back here soon xx
  • kadiya
    kadiya Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    "kadiya I cannot stand dark chocolate- It should e against the law I tell ya :D But then again I guess that what your saying will actually work because I cannot stand it :j So thanks for the tip :T"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

better than telling me to get lost LMAO
    I can understand what you are saying, dark chocolate ISNT for everyone...but then again, I'm a hardened chocolate addict, so I'll have ANYTHING ;)
    (chocolately I mean hehe)
  • pnq06
    Options
    kadiya wrote: »
    "kadiya I cannot stand dark chocolate- It should e against the law I tell ya :D But then again I guess that what your saying will actually work because I cannot stand it :j So thanks for the tip :T"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

better than telling me to get lost LMAO
    I can understand what you are saying, dark chocolate ISNT for everyone...but then again, I'm a hardened chocolate addict, so I'll have ANYTHING ;)
    (chocolately I mean hehe)

Hahaha now I would actually eat pretty much anything covered in milk or white chocolate :dance: My MIL actually eats small amounts of dark chocolate so I wonder if thats why she does it (the bland taste I mean)?!?!
  • bluetimone97
    Options
    I bought some of those new mokados (or whatever they are called) today in Sainsburys for 59p, they are biscuit with a chocotale coating and only 11 cals each, my thinking was that if I must have chocolate I can suck it to make it last and it is not too bad.
    Real men never follow instructions; after all they are just the manufacturer's opinion on how to put something together. :p
  • JoJoB
    JoJoB Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Mixed day yesterday - sunny day so we had a picnic and 3 glasses of wine in the evening, which no doubt meant too many calories for the day.
    But - did 16,000 steps!!!! Me legs were killing me lol. Will keep up the walking today and hopefully the eating will get a bit better.

Breakfast: bowl of fruit n fibre (300 cals)

Lunch: baked ptotato and salad (500)

Dinner: battered fish and salad - yesterdays lunch, cos I had soup yesterday instead (400)

snacks: melon and grapes, carrots dipped into lemon and coriander hummus
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: £50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: £500 Bingo July: £50 co-op voucher
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    morning all!

weigh in tonight for me - first in 2 weeks:eek: am praying for a STS or only a slight gain after my easter indulgences.

I had bubble and squeak for tea yesterday instead of the quorn cottage pie - am having that tonight instead.

B - boiled egg and soldiers

S - banana

L - pasta n sauce

S - yoghurt

D - quorn cottage pie, veggies

hope you all have a good day x
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good Morning everone, good luck with your weigh in Taplady and JoJoB - 16,000 steps:eek::j I am so impressed! I don't get anywhere near that!

My plan for the day is:

B- oatmeal, banana, milk
    s - banana (got loads cheap)
    L - HM vegetable soup with added chicken pieces
    s - scan bran, yogurt and mixed berries
    D - roast chicken, boiled new potatoes, green beans and carrots
    s - Hartleys sugar free jelly with yogurt

Love
    Marion
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • WelshWoofer
    WelshWoofer Posts: 5,076 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all!

Boooo! A STS for me at weigh in last night - oh well at least its not a gain?
    Thought I'd been fairly good all week but looking back I did manage to scoff a whole bottle of rose wine to myself, maltesers, a portion of McDonald chips and probably a few other little treats.

It's actually given me a bit of a kick up the bum - I think I was getting a bit blase about it all as I'd managed to lose every week so far.

So yesterday the only syns I had were 2 tiny falafel (about 2 syns) and a tiny bite of OHs Creme Egg Twisted bar (and it really was tiny, the tight git!)

Today's food will be...

B - cereal (milk to dog)
    L - 2 small slices of granary bread and half a tin of beans
    D - out for a curry as a goodbye to a colleague but will try to stick to a chick pea thingy or lentil dahl and plain rice, no drinks as I'm driving
    S - pineapple and banana

I WILL lose weight this week!
  • pnq06
    Options
    Morning All,

JoJo 16,000 :eek: Thats craziness but great too :T

Good luck for the WI taplady :j

Homemade veg soup sounds delicious Marion :cool:

Rachel thats a shame hun but like you say, at least it wasn't a gain and here's hoping to more falling off next week :cool:

Well I am currently sat with 2 donuts in front of me :eek: But I am being very good- Have only licked the icing so far :rotfl: A friend bought them round for me so I have texted my OH to tell him that there is 2 and that should there be any less than 2 when he gets home then I am to be sent straight to bed with no dinner :rotfl:

Good Luck xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport