Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    the thinker
    DLA fraud check
    • 18th Jul 10, 2:43 PM
    DLA fraud check 18th Jul 10 at 2:43 PM
    Hi Has anyone had a letter from DLA stating that " we have received information that puts your entitlement to DLA under suspicion " along with a 6 page review of entitlement pack ??
    I am so amazed and suprised to see it - i have completed the forms and sent them off - after 2 weeks i received a letter stating that they have written to my GP and hospital for information. I have been getting DLA HRM and MRC for the past 11 years and my last renewal was 18 months ago and was awarded as "indefinate".
    Has someone taken it upon themselves to try and challenge me and the DLA as to the validity of my claim ? ie: some sort of jealousy or whatever ? it seems odd that this should occour after my receiving my new and first mobility car !! I am at twos and sixes as to what the results will be - i am of course doing NOTHING illegal and my claim is genuine. Also i have a new GP at one of these "new GP health centers " whom i have only seen a couple of times and am worried as to if he will answer the DLA questions as adequately as my old GP whom had known me for years - i hpoe so. any advice welcome thankyou.
Page 17
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,530Posts Today

7,493Users online

Martin's Twitter